Guild Level Fiasco?

Guild Level Fiasco?
Wednesday 05/09/2012, 22:15
XC-MeRLiN - Legend Русский

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Guild Level Fiasco?
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U RРусский - Wednesday 05/09/2012, 22:15

Did you people notice that almost all noteworthy guilds are now level 28, and the level system has somewhat totally stagnated. I had a look at our guild's status bar. It's still at ZERO! Not moving. No guild is gaining any point.
So we can safely guess that guild levels have been capped at 28. If so, why?
What's happening?
After a few months, all guilds will be level 28, then what?
Is there not any way to take this to a higher level, and then allotting some new bonus guild points?
Otherwise, this whole guild thing that people have embraced happily, will collapse.
Admins and game developers, we would very much like to hear your opinion on this.
Thank you.
« Previous12Next »

2/13
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Thursday 06/09/2012, 10:56

An innocent suggestion that will cost UR nothing in the form of bonus....
Remove the cap and allow guilds to progress to level 30 like usual.
Then (by some standard of activity, like 2 more levels) at level 32, give a star, like you give players.
After the next 2 levels, at level 35, give another one and go on till 5 star.
Will keep people happy for a while.
We will think of what to do, after that, but before the first guild becomes 5 star.
What say?
3/13
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Friday 07/09/2012, 23:54

That sounds good!

There could also be guild-specific missions which would be easy to implement. Some of these could unlock when the guild hits a specific level... That way a guild could continue to level for a very long time and be rewarded for it. It would also encourage players in the guild to work together more.

Examples: 100,000 wins, 25,000,000 total wealth of players, etc. Some marginal award (100 tickets for the slot machine? 3 credits?) granted to every player in guild when the big goals are hit.
4/13
DUC-Fabio - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 08/09/2012, 01:08

That ^
5/13
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 08/09/2012, 02:45

I like the idea.
6/13
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 18:52

I see that there is one spare bonus point with nowhere to allott it.
7/13
EA-Tabz - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 19:51

Staff this is a genius idea
8/13
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 21:09

I like that bonus point, I look after it like my own child, read it storys and stop it getting lonely intill it makes friends.
9/13
Friday 14/09/2012, 15:17

Same here.
Marvelling at the unknown significance of this mysterious bonus point keeps me from getting bored of this game.
When I get frustrated and think, 'oh what the hell, I seen it all ', I go to the guild page and have a look at this mysterious point.
And I feel immediately comforted, feel without any care in this world.
That point is to me what daffodils were to Wordsworth.
10/13
Mr_BigNiN_WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 14/09/2012, 21:40

Could there be some sort of "prestige" option as in call of duty? Where your guild level get reset to zero but you would then have a 2nd tier of guild bonuses to unlock as a level 1, 2nd prestige.
And as in call of duty you can just keep adding more prestiges as guilds reach the max level again.

I'm definitely ready for the "search guild by level" screen to change sometime soon.
*Fingers Crossed*

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals