Overrated stuffs!

Overrated stuffs!
Monday 24/09/2012, 13:48
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Overrated stuffs!
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 24/09/2012, 13:48

Hey guys so this is just a casual post where we can share stuff that is considered overrated!

Ill start us off.

I think Praxie is definitely overrated since chiara, Sandro (in mono), Snowflake (most of the time) and Andy Ld (if you have it are all better choices (Even Danae and Lorna are competition)
« Previous1234Next »

21/33
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Tuesday 25/09/2012, 16:44

In ELO that 7 damage + poison would make the game 2nd turn before the release of Baldovino.
22/33
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 26/09/2012, 01:44

^??? poison has a minimum of 3 and 8 power with no support is actually fairly weak for a 5*. Baldovino is not even that great honestly and hence not seeing that much use in elo. 8 power is weak when attack/power manipulation clans are running rampant.
23/33
Wednesday 26/09/2012, 05:01

Baldovino is one of the best 5*s in the game imo. If you understand how pill manipulation works you can compensate for the atk/pwr manip and overpill getting in the poison and the pill reduction, making up for the overpilling you had to do. Now it might only negate the disadvantage you'd get against atk/pwr manip but atk/pwr manip is not going to kill you if you know how to play around it.
24/33
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 26/09/2012, 17:15

Agreed, Baldovino is underrated, if anything. I prefer Freaks 8 powers with pill manip to Bogdan.
25/33
Wednesday 26/09/2012, 20:08

Of course, I'd only use Baldovino if I can't use Bogdan or Olga but that's all subjective to the meta.
26/33
Thursday 27/09/2012, 01:22

Dont you think Baldovino gets a little bit redundant with its bonus? theres only room for 5 damage of bonus...
i think Grudj is the one that is underrated. trades in 2 damage for 1*, which is great.
27/33
Thursday 27/09/2012, 01:28

Anyway I think that Serena is a fairly overrated 5*. 10/6 is pretty bad for a 5 star considering it only has protection of bonus... kinda useless. its solid yes but Ulu Watu has many other choices, namely Stanly and Oraya. heck, even hikoyousan / Lulabee is better.
28/33
Thursday 27/09/2012, 02:18

What are you talking about? In ELO Baldovino gets the full extent of his bonus.

In my opinion many of the high star Ulu Watu are amazing but the lower star cards aren't quite as great meaning that in most modes other than T2 Ulu Watu is not easy to play with.

I personally think that many of the 5* cards in Piranas are overrated. Despite having similar, or the same, stats and/or abilities as a number of cards in other clans the 5*s seem, for the most part, consistently priced far above what the average cost for 5*s in other clans are. Sure, the many of the 5* cards for Piranas are amazing but not to where they cost almost, or over, 20k on average. Perhaps it's just because the market manipulators decided that Piranas were the easiest clan to manipulate in terms of 5* prices but some of the prices are ridiculous. Lizbeth is definitely not worth 70k. She looks like another case of Cortez price economics.
29/33
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 27/09/2012, 03:10

@Oracle: Baldovino is great in that because of his damage, he doesn't have to hit first turn. If your opponent overpills in round 1 to beat you, Baldovino punishes him hard for it.

I agree that Serena is not a great card compared to other Ulu 5*s. It's hard to say if she's overrated, though -- I seldom see her.
30/33
Thursday 27/09/2012, 13:52

Perhaps its just me then.... because when people catches you bluffing/overpilling with Baldovino it would get pretty bad. i personally 5*s are not the way to go for Freaks because of poison.

btw dalhia and Ahkab gets so overrated its not even funny. i dont get why people dont use Bloodh... his damage is so good. he has helped me out in so many matchups...

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals