Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Is the popularity of UR increasing or decreasing?

Monday 24/09/2012, 21:45
Frowns - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
72 messages
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the WorldEnglish - Monday 24/09/2012, 21:45

It seems like 10,000 players online is an average number these days. Was it less or more a few years ago?
« Previous12345678Next »

51/72
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Saturday 16/02/2013, 03:40

@Wahzoo: What makes you think that UR isn't being worked on?
52/72
wise owl - Hero English
Saturday 16/02/2013, 05:03

I agree that it isnt being worked on. The way it should be anyway. There are a lot of problems and a lot of disatisfaction.
53/72
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Saturday 16/02/2013, 06:33

How should the game be worked on? I'm just curious.

People complained about OP cards, and most of them got ELO banned/penalized out of DTs.
People complained about lack of new missions, and tons of new missions were added to weekly releases.
People complained about some clans being unplayable, and the staff are now clearly working to strengthen some of them (just look at Ulu Watu)
People complained about existing play modes being old and boring, so now we have an enormous number of staff-sponsored events with unique rules.

I agree that UR would be a lot cooler if it could also wash my car and babysit my kid, but I think it's a little weird to say "there are a lot of problems that are not being addressed" and go on to list 0 of those problems.
54/72
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 16/02/2013, 07:20

UR is very repetitive compared to the multitudes of games I have played in my time. I am an extremely competitive
55/72
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 16/02/2013, 07:21

Player, and in comparison to most other games, UR is very lackluster in playstyle, versatility, and tactics. It's too simple for its own good.
56/72
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 16/02/2013, 10:18

It needs to have a better storyline as there is not really one at the moment
57/72
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 16/02/2013, 15:18

Oh?! Someone other than me who cares about the plot? Oh frabjous day!

Yeah, I wish that there's a Story Mode or something, though some might argue that it will look similar to Single Player.
.....Or they can just continue the comics.
58/72
Saturday 16/02/2013, 16:58

Yeah definitely and crs come from the storline slash comics and in the story mode you get the characters in each part starting with common till they reach lds and crs. But you wouldnt be able to play these characters in any other mode
59/72
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 17/02/2013, 15:01

@Wahzoo , wise owl: Ur is being worked on. you might not know about it but they do.

@MorBiTizor: Its actually difficult and tactical if you put time into it. You can play it tactically if you want but you can also play it very tactically.

@jamox360: There is a lot of story if you read the comics, character bios, Cr and Miss news posts e.c.t

Im not sure how a story mode would work but if you have a suggestion send it to support and they will read it.
60/72
Sunday 17/02/2013, 18:17

I have read almost evry character bio and all the comics

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals