New in-game format?!?

New in-game format?!?
Tuesday 02/10/2012, 12:12
0 ComeAtMe - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
New in-game format?!?
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusadersEnglish - Tuesday 02/10/2012, 12:12

I have noticed that the in-game version of UR is modified (new version). Personally I hate it - it makes talking to someone a whole lot harder and switching decks in-game a pain. However I like the game while it's loading, nice touch UR!

What I want to know is why was this change'd what was wrong with the old system that UR felt the need to change? If it ain't broken, don't fix it. If it was that's a whole different story

2/6
MrkingPin_MoB - Colossus - Masters of Battle English
Tuesday 02/10/2012, 22:31

New chat is really bad but i like checking messages from game screen
3/6
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 00:39

Title of this thread is a bit misleading. I thought you were referring to a format such as ELO or Standard.
4/6
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 02:24

Hahah yea +1 ghelas... was about to post a comment on why standard25 might just be what UR needs to make standard even more interesting to play in

W
5/6
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 10:26

Haha sorry about that guys, I wouldn't of posted it in the General section
6/6
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 04/10/2012, 11:55

I understood when I saw the title.

I too find the added button clicking required to make decks in the in-game collection a tad annoying. I don't like it.

Have you also noticed that when you look at your collection the clans are now sequenced in alphabetical order instead of the number of cards you have of the clan. Makes sense, but it is just another subtle difference I came across.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals