Help?!?!

Help?!?!
Saturday 13/10/2012, 00:02
gamerUR - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Help?!?!
gamerUR - Veteran - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Saturday 13/10/2012, 00:02

I've just finished 126 in a tournement and if you finish 150 or below you get entered in the lotto prize draw for collectible cards. I didn't win any of the collectible cards but what I wanna know is.... Group A,B and C what does it mean like the -10 -5 -2 points?

2/3
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 13/10/2012, 06:26

Banned cards in ELO I believe, they are explaining how many points you lose if you have them I believe.
3/3
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 13/10/2012, 10:58

Not all of the cards in the DT penalty list are in fact ELO banned.

The -10, -5 and -2 points corresponding with each group represent a penalty that the characters in those groups incur in the DT.

This penalty is incurred when you win a match with a penalty character in your hand, even if you didn't use it. For example, you win a match in which you would usually get 25 points. However if you had Hugo in your hand, you would only receive 15. As I mentioned, this only happens when you win.

I wouldn't recommend using penalty characters in daily tournaments, they generally aren't worth it. You can consider using a -2 character if you have to, but -5 and -10 should be avoided at all costs. They will significantly detriment your scoring, no matter how much they help you win.

Hope this helped.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals