Free Players

Free Players
Sunday 21/10/2012, 10:39
Bemmoth - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Free Players
Bemmoth - Titan English - Sunday 21/10/2012, 10:39

Anyone know if free players will be able to sell on the market again?
« Previous12Next »

11/17
Bemmoth - Titan English
Monday 29/10/2012, 05:07

My suggestion would be to allow lvl40+ and at least Hero/Guru status to be able to sell 1 card per day, if they have not purchased creds.

Or... 50+ and Imperator/Titan?
12/17
Bemmoth - Titan English
Monday 29/10/2012, 06:59

Why? Because it's more of an achievement. I like the challenge of it. IMO, there's no point to a game if everything is handed to you (or bought).

"You have to keep in mind that many people work hard to make UR available for you to play, and they all need to eat and pay bills."

Yes, but this is a free game and there are plenty of players willing to spend their (or their parents') money to support them already.
13/17
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Monday 29/10/2012, 07:27

There are several highly active players who have nearly full collections and the skills to back it up in this community.. that have spent a minimal amount of real money (zero or near zero) on this game. It is doable, but not on a casual basis.

unlocking the market is the key ($2???).

The game experience becomes far better with a small investement to simply unlock the market. Offers and videos generate some revenue for UR im sure, so doing those while not using real money helps UR too
14/17
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Monday 29/10/2012, 07:38

Definitely a good point -- offers and videos are a good way to support UR, even if you don't have a few bucks laying around. I would still encourage anyone who is able to put down a Buck or two on this great game, though. I mean, you can obtain a small fortune in cards for the price of movie tickets for yourself and a friend. The movie will keep you entertained for under two hours, and UR will keep you entertained for months or maybe years.

I appreciate the fact that many people want to be able to play UR for free because it says it is playable for free... But the developers work hard and deserve your support.
15/17
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 05/11/2012, 17:57

Urban Rivals is a free game which has micro transitions. I don't think theres a single game which dosn't involve somekind of micro transitions (or one off payment), not counting some of the small flash games online e.c.t
16/17
GranTsunami - Master English
Monday 05/11/2012, 23:39

I did a survey, and got the credits. still can't sell anything
17/17
GranTsunami - Master English
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 01:13

Nvm :3

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals