Challenge Issued-help needed

Tuesday 30/10/2012, 15:11
wats_happenin - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
wats_happenin - Titan - Limit BreakEnglish - Tuesday 30/10/2012, 15:11

So this week I decided to challenge myself just for shiz and gigs....run mono Ulu Watu in ELO

Now i'm looking for deck suggestions....some help/tips with Ulu Watu cause so far....they kinda suck...

My current deck

Eddie/Buck/Stanly/Nanook/Janice/Fanny/Taigo/gabreille

2/9
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 15:30

For now, they arent so good as mono, imo, but if you really want, Id go Eddie, Buck, Nanook, Gaia, Eugene, Fanny, Taigo and cant decide what for another 4*, maybe Zack for antiKalindra, really dunno, not so much good 4* in UW...
3/9
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 16:29

Deck looks pretty good for mono Ulu. I'd drop Gaia for Eugene. Similar card, but with a great ability to fall back on, and has great synergy with Stanley.

Ulu's problem is that they're not as well-rounded as most of the other clans. If they were to get, say, one good med/high-star SoB card with respectable damage and a 3* CoB, they would be a good ELO clan. For now, I like to "challenge" myself sometimes by running them in half-decks.
4/9
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 00:25

5/9
-Montrosity- - Titan - Lords of chao&.. English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 01:06

Drop Stanley for Serena.

It's great against sob and it's 10/6 can be great as its not confidence based
6/9
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 06:15

@AGPrinz: Huh, interesting. You may be on to something there (although I'd still go Eugene over Nanook. 1 less power for a great Defeat ability that makes your card twice as flexible? Sounds good.)
7/9
wats_happenin - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 09:43

Ulu lack a whole lot as it turns out...they need better Dr's (not much to really soften blows at all)
They also need something to force pillz. It's sad when I'm relying on Taigo every game to actually face up to stuff...I actually pray that Taigo is drawn every game

@ MOnstrosity...I'd say Stanly>Serena simply because Ulu Watu has no heavy dmg cards...and against SOA my base dmg is like 3-4
I prefer the higher dmg and fury-ko possibilities over a more solid card
8/9
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 14:58

Taigo Fanny are basically the main 2* for Ulu which you just need there Reef + Gabrielle are also there but they don't see play as much.

Nanook Eugene Gaia are the main 3* for Ulu which are amazingly solid but lack variety in abilities. Felicia + George are good cards for that extra 3* if you need be.

You then got Eddie, Buck , Numar as well as Zack in competition for 4*, Eddie's essentially compulsory, if you have Eddie your not likely to have Numar because 3 + life cards is a bit much.

Ulu Watu 5* are Stanly, Oraya + sometimes Serena, I like Oraya because although she's got courage and can be easily stopped, she's like Aylen in terms of a great lifegap which Ulu Watu lack. But Stanly is just beast even with his confidence conditon.

Stanly Eddie Eugene Felicia Nanook Gaia Taigo Fanny sounds like a decent deck to use, or maybe

Eddie Numar Buck Nanook Gaia Eugene Gaia Taigo would also do good.
9/9
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 18:28

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals