Help on central station

Help on central station
Saturday 08/12/2012, 17:46
DoseOfFarts - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Help on central station
DoseOfFarts - Senior - Friends Of FateEnglish - Saturday 08/12/2012, 17:46

On central station, it's for levels 13-20. I can't beat anyone! They all have characters like Cortez, Ucthul, Kiki Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Bikini Joe Ld, Kiki, Bryan, Hugo, Bridget, Sliman, You name it! Can someone please help me?
« Previous12Next »

2/11
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 08/12/2012, 23:31

That's how I feel too except not on central station but just anywhere I see those low level people with these cards, its mainly because they have friends that will give it to them
3/11
Airikan1 - Senior English
Monday 10/12/2012, 03:58

Best advice I have is to either start paying real $ for credits and get those cards yourself, or do free credit offers (like surveys). I myself have been doing those offers and already have pretty decent cards. If you get lucky enough to nab expensive cards from packs, you'll do much better.
4/11
Monday 10/12/2012, 04:04

But Joe Ld, Kiki, Bryan, Hugo, Bridget, and Silman are understandable cards to have at these levels
5/11
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Monday 10/12/2012, 06:24

The only solution here is to play Uppers
6/11
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Monday 10/12/2012, 07:09

It can get frustrating to face these seemingly godly cards just remember, the cards dont matter (obviously not if your rocking Nobrocybix Bunny Robin ect) if your cards are playable, it may seem that you have the disadvantage but you can still come out win wins. id suggest try out some cheap manipulation clans (attack or power)
7/11
Yami Prem - Titan English
Monday 10/12/2012, 14:03

Wait, there are low leveled players with those cards? Fishy...

Hopefully it's just on rare occasions and not everyone you face...
8/11
Infiniti - Senior English
Monday 10/12/2012, 16:13

If they have Dj or Kiki ask them how they got them. Anyone that low shouldn't be having them. Report them if you really want, as they could be multis.
9/11
Monday 10/12/2012, 18:44

I just saw a level 8 with 8 Vickie Crs, a Tan Man, and an Alec Cr! What?
10/11
(WP)Black - Senior English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 02:02

I recieved a Caelus Cr and all the Skeelz and all the fronz and two kalidrana cause of my friend kid-black and all his clintz cause he quite playing

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals