Piranas and fang pi
Monday 10/12/2012, 12:50
Lingod - Titan Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
Piranas and fang pi
Lingod - Titan - Harbingers of AresPortuguês - Monday 10/12/2012, 12:50

Hi guys,

Can someone give me some tips about this deck, it got me to 1304 last week.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2488386
« Previous12Next »

2/19
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 03:35

Kalder is in it TERRIBLE deck

Ralph -- Shifou obviously..

Kalder Hawkins

ok rest is terrible Baba is ok your only SoA and Sting is straight up terrible
3/19
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 10:52

Interesting deck. I would personally change Kalder to Amiral Coco and Sting to Raeth.
4/19
Lingod - Titan - Harbingers of Ares Português
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 13:13

I think Kalder is a bit underratted, it saved my ass many times. Hawkins is a good card but this deck isnt about pill manip its about that for damage. Hawkins would not be helpfull in this deck, Admiral Coco migh help but it hurts having a six power when facing skeels, on the other hand If he was a 6/4 I would use him over Kalder.

my problem with Raeth is that i use Sting as a safety net, noboday wants to waist their soa on 4 damage and usually 5 pills in Sting its all it takes to win the round. I just have to be careful and check if the opponet has a dr in hand.

I did change at some point Ralph to Shifou last week, it depends on what you like, sob or power control, but Ralph keeps that damn Bunny away most of the time.

Baba is awesome, i can safely put 4 pills in him on the first or second turn and 2 out of 3 the opponet loses 3 pills and gets 3 damage.
5/19
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 23:13

"Can someone give me some tips about this deck,"

...Man, don't ask for tips and then argue with people when they give tips...

You're not "wrong," those cards can be good, people underrate them a lot and sometimes that alone can get you the win. But people are basically suggesting that you replace less stable cards with more stable cards. That's not a bad idea.
6/19
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 02:53

Lol. Kalder to Hawkins no matter what, please indicate undisputable evidence that Kalder, in any case, is better, or has saved you when Hawkins couldn't have.
7/19
0_Kiki - Titan - REDEMPTION English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 04:30

Raeth is much better than Sting, Stings damage is low and her ability is courage based which invites SOA an DR on courage turns and shes down right terrible on non courage turns, you could always throw a pill or two on her as a bluff in the case of DR but Raeth is equally good if not better than Sting in the 1-2 pill game.
8/19
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 13:10

@ Ghelas Sorry I didnt mean to argue with people, I was just explaining why those cards where there. I asked for tips but all people did was tell me to replace cards, I wanted tips on how to use them aswell.

@Paladin Well I strugle with Piranas in doing more damage, so the 4 damaged sometimes really matters, Vs Randy I take Kalder everyday. Also sometimes afetr a hit from Yoshida i use Kalder with fury and people arent really expecting for me to try and k.o with him, it doesnt always work and i do have to be careful with Soa. Well but you are right Hawkins is way better than Kalder, i just dont feel it will have a great effect in my deck.

@ Adept Well gonna try Raeth for a some time. Thanks for the tip.

Already replaced Ralph to Shifou, its working, but I havent faced the Bunny yet.
9/19
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 14:50

Maybe thats because Askai is banned sherlock
10/19
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 15:32

Loool, good one, didnt catch that yet.

But thanks guys, quite happy with the deck now. Im convinced Raeth really is a good option. =)

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals