[RECR] Night School

[RECR] Night School
Wednesday 09/01/2013, 18:08
lemiho19 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
[RECR] Night School
lemiho19 - Senior - night schoolEnglish - Wednesday 09/01/2013, 18:08

Hello I'm lemiho19 and I am the proud owner of the guild Night School, which has been #1-#3 in activity for the United States since mid November. I am looking for active players for my guild (I boot out anyone who is inactive for a month unless they tell me). In an app on the iPod called kik messanger I chat with my admins about guild events (we have one about once a month) and we talk about rules and cards not allowed and if we should charge to play. My admins also have specific jobs like to update the champion board, clean the message board, and delete inactive people. We have about 140 people right now and all are friendly (I rudeness is not allowed in my guild). I accept all people as long as they are active, have a way to read or translate English, and meet the minimum level requirement of 20 (it's is so that all members can access all battle rooms). I may only be level 36 but the guild level average is around 40-45. To join my awesome guild follow this link, http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=705008
Message me if you would like more information about the guild and on a side note I am not the best a writing messages I have an admin in my guild that is an English major who edits my stuff (he did not edit this) he will make my posts sound more professional than I really am so I will credit him for most of the formal messages in my guild foremoleDin, also I have another person to thank for formal messages Ryuowa (#1 admin he has been in since night school started)
« Previous12Next »

2/18
lemiho19 - Senior - night school English
Wednesday 09/01/2013, 20:04

Also looking for people who wish to become admins that are willing to take up one of the admin jobs just tell me you want an admin job and ill give you choices and this month the event is hero vs. villain teams are decided by the cards you collect it hasn't started yet but we are done planning it all we need to do is post the thread. And if you have an iPod with ios 4.3 or higher we may let you join the other admins who make decisions for the guild.
3/18
Thursday 10/01/2013, 14:48

Join Night School now!
4/18
Friday 11/01/2013, 00:33

Join we have 140 great members
5/18
Sunday 13/01/2013, 03:38

Join today an event is about to start very soon
6/18
Monday 14/01/2013, 14:48

Join today or tommaro or the next day but today is best
7/18
Friday 18/01/2013, 17:08

Join now were are still top 3 most active American guild
8/18
Tuesday 22/01/2013, 03:47

# one most active guild in United States as of today and we are on the 2nd page for the world =) thanks to the guilds activity
9/18
Friday 25/01/2013, 04:09

Lots of new recruits join while u still can
10/18
Sunday 27/01/2013, 04:42

Best guild

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals