Card visual options.

Card visual options.
Sunday 03/03/2013, 12:07
iWarbs - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Card visual options.
iWarbs - Master - the courtyard of shadowsEnglish - Sunday 03/03/2013, 12:07

I hope UR will implement something that can change the visual of the cards.
that there is an option that we can freely choose what visual of the cards. depends on it's level either it is level 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 not just only the maximum level visual. sheeeesh.
well, just got tired of seeing same visuals of cards during a fight.

2/7
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Monday 04/03/2013, 06:34

This idea has been passed around before. it could be a good way to remove more clintz from the system by letting players buy that option per card
3/7
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 04/03/2013, 07:16

Some players use the visuals of the cards as a way of easily keeping track of what cards can do. If the option were added, could it be made that it's effects are only visible to the players who activated it? Ex, my opp Maxed Amiral Coco can appear with 1* art for them, but to me, it's still 2* art.
4/7
calvin_0 - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 04/03/2013, 09:20

I agree with this... its sad to see some of the character design arent as good in higher level...
5/7
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Monday 04/03/2013, 12:02

Agreeing with DoomBug.
It's like many DLC games where you can make your own skins which are visible only to yourself, while opponents can view the default settings, or establish skins of their own.
I'd be more than willing to pay clintz to "unlock" different level art for my characters.
6/7
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 04/03/2013, 23:57

Either that or even have us vote upon what we would like to see for the cards and so we have something to look forward in a week along with the cards
7/7
iWarbs - Master - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 08:47

I hope some UR admins or staff can see this, no?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals