Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Inconsistencies between iPhone app and website game.

Monday 11/03/2013, 06:17
Parousia - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Parousia - Hero English - Monday 11/03/2013, 06:17

I've noticed a few differences between the games on the two platforms as stated. For example, I can't seem to win cards in duel mode on my iPhone. Also, I can see the players who are currently in a particular room, something I'd like to do on the website version as well, although I know it could be done on the web in the past. Solo mode is also missing from the iPhone app. When I got temporarily blocked from the market on the web, I could still buy and sell cards via the app. Are these intentional, or is the app just outdated?

2/4
Parousia - Hero English
Monday 11/03/2013, 07:31

Also, I absolutely hate the fact that the iPhone app doesn't already place one pill in the character you play for you. Manu times I add one pill thinkng that it becomes a total of 2, but nope, i forgot it's just one, and lost battles due to that.
3/4
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Monday 11/03/2013, 08:42

– App doesn't have single player
– App doesn't have events
– App doesn't have Buona Fortuna
– App doesn't have forums
– App doesn't have public presets
– App doesn't have guilds

... among others.
4/4
Parousia - Hero English
Monday 11/03/2013, 11:09

– App doesn't have forums
– App doesn't have public presets
– App doesn't have guilds

These three don't really matter to me, because I could use Safari for those. What matters is when you want to play the game on the phone, and I can't do it on the web so I have to use the app. And it's different there. But still, more functions would be better.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals