Click here if you forgot your password.

Staff Banlist

Staff Banlist
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 16:50
LimitBender - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Staff Banlist
LimitBender - Guru - the courtyard of shadowsEnglish - Wednesday 24/04/2013, 16:50

When does the staff update its banlist? Does it do so on a regular schedule? (i.e. at particular times in the year) Or does it change the banlist randomly?

2/6
BA_Hydro - Titan - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 17:12

Are u talking about elo tempa ban list or standard ban list ?
3/6
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 17:13

I'm pretty sure it all depends on how powerful and overused certain clans are, because that's almost always a sign of imbalance. Right now there don't seem to be clans that are OP(tho' I wouldn't mind if Mona would rot in hell) so the staff don't really have reason to change the banlist.

They are probably gonna spend more time making weak clans more playable and creating replacements for banned cards rather then nerf the more powerful ones or release the beasts.

I'm still waiting for a 3* with 8 for Freaks, UR :
4/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 21:13

There is not set date or time when the staff update the staff bans. They just do it when they think they need to.
5/6
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 21:57

There isn't really a set time to ban,but the norm has been every 5 or so months,so they're like informal versions of seasons.

So i would say,every pre-season there's a new ban-list
6/6
LimitBender - Guru - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 23:30

Okay, thanks!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals