[LOTTO]My birthday lotto!!!

Saturday 27/04/2013, 10:43
0 GURU - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
0 GURU - Veteran - Open CasketEnglish - Saturday 27/04/2013, 10:43

My birthday is on the 8th of may and I am creating a lotto to celebrate it, please join and rate green Level 40+Birthday Lotto entrance few is 200 clintz donations are welcome

2/7
0 GURU - Veteran - Open Casket English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 15:20

*bump* join up everyone we have received a fair few donations so far and currently you can't lose
3/7
Sunday 28/04/2013, 13:24

Thanks to dragoshopi we now have a T Gaank added to our prize list, 200 clintz is a cheap price to pay for a T Gaank so join up, the prize list now stands at
1. 40% pot
2-5. 15% pot
6. Effie-thanks to Jamox
7. Paolo-thanks to Jamox
8. Sakazuki-thanks to Jamox
9. Otome-thanks to Jamox
10. Frida-courtesy of me
11. Lunatik-thanks to hivanhoe
12. T Gaank-thanks to dragoshopi
I do not plan on organizing these prices from most to least expensive as all winners are random anyways so it should not matter, of the majority of people in the lotto insist I do then i will however I do not see the point yet.
4/7
Sunday 28/04/2013, 13:52

Well dragoshopi who's name is now 0 Kerry has also added an Askai, Mindy and Radek, thank you very much 0 Kerry the number of players that will win is currently 15
5/7
Sunday 28/04/2013, 14:07

Sorry for the multiple posts but the donations listed above are now 1 Askai, 10 Radek and 10 Mindy
Thank you very much and join up and enjoy everyone
6/7
Monday 29/04/2013, 09:33

Currently have 33 prizes and only 30 participants, you figure it out
7/7
Wednesday 08/05/2013, 08:26

Okay so today is my birthday, the draw has been completed and results may be found in events comments English section, please be aware as that today is my birthday means I cannot distribute prizes until tomorrow

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals