Wednesday 01/05/2013, 02:04
Gryazzie - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Piranas 5*
Gryazzie - Titan - ImmortalityEnglish - Wednesday 01/05/2013, 02:04

Piranas has some of the best 5* to choose from
Bloodh , Dahlia cr, Selma, Lizbeth, Miss Lizbeth

but in elo, you know you could only fit 1 in... which one well is better?

I'm guessing it's between dahlia cr and Selma

2/5
LoA USA - Hero English
Wednesday 01/05/2013, 04:59

I like Selma, she doesn't have an annoying min and hits much harder. Both are good though, just my opinion.
3/5
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 01/05/2013, 06:22

It's Lizbeth honestly. After her, Dahlia Cr because she makes round 1 and the whole match a guessing game (if you're into that), however I do like bloodh's life gap.
4/5
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 01/05/2013, 06:30

I like Selma, Lizbeth, and Miss Lizbeth.

Selma is good in a deck or half-deck that forces pills. There are times when she will become a 100% 3rd round move, because the pills she regains enable your next card to win round 4. She is also no slouch in any category, but you have to have a good understanding of when to play her early and when to play her late.

Lizbeth is the Pirana that really brings the pain. 9 power and SoB is really hard to win a round against. Excellent late-game card, and excellent for stopping your opponent's heavy hitters.

Miss Lizbeth is a tricky card. I think all of that fame went to her head, and now her aim is rather poor. Solve this problem by running her in a half-deck with either Montana or Vortex. Both will help her hit, in their own way.
5/5
Gryazzie - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 01/05/2013, 07:46

Oh man I would love Lizbeth but she's banned almost all the time, thats why I didnt put her in.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals