Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Question; what's your mono-Skeelz build?

Saturday 25/05/2013, 16:06
WMDuessel - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Saturday 25/05/2013, 16:06

I haven't played mono Skeelz seriously since Dr Falkenstein came out, before that Skeelz were about my 3rd most used clan in ELO. I know Falk is a great addition, but I simply can't build a deck anymore. My previous deck was: Michael, Greem, Chiara, Sandro, Snowflake, Praxie/Lorna (depending on the week), Redra, Sasha. Standard stuff. But now I don't know if I should run Greem or Falk, running both is difficult because a reasonable 5/4/4 deck is out of the question with only two solid 2* cards and a plethora of good 3* (Plunk is a staple, imo). 4/4/4 is difficult because Jay, Corvus, Manfred etc. pretty much suck. 5/4 is what I used to play, with great success, but my OCD makes me think I'm not using it to the fullest without including Falk, or without including Greem.

2/8
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Saturday 25/05/2013, 17:57

The problem with mono Skeelz, although it's my favorite clan, is that it completely lacks damage and life gap beyond Michael and Greem. Which usually forces you to win three of four rounds or be very opportunistic.

You have three options.

5/4/4/3/3/2/2/2

Michael/Greem/Dr. Falkenstein/Plunk/Chiara Cr/Sasha/Redra/Belle

Belle isn't great, but she's usable. Greem and Michael provide great life gap and there's great utility in the rest of the deck. Like I said though, lacking in life gap beyond those two cards.

4/4/4/3/3/3/2/2

Greem/Dr. Falkenstein/Belgosi/Plunk/Chiara Cr/Sandro/Sasha/Redra

Belgosi is a great and underrated card. Bit worse then Dr. Falkenstein but not by much. Very easy to win a round with and has the same base stats as Dr. Falkenstein so I have to disagree with you not thinking he's usable.

5/4/3/3/3/3/2/2

Michael/Greem or Dr. Falkenstein/Plunk/Sandro/Chiara Cr/Snowflake/Sasha/Redra

Slightly different then the first one, but you lose the only mediocre card in Belle and upgrade to Sandro/Snowflake, but on the flip-side you lose much needed damage and attack manipulation in Dr. Falkenstein down to Sandro/Snowflake.

I'd go with the first option. Belle's risky, but aside from that you can't get a better deck with mono Skeelz in ELO then that. It's worth mentioning that Corvus is usable and great in the right hands that can make good predictions, but you have to be really skilled with pill manipulation to use him effectively.
3/8
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Saturday 25/05/2013, 21:12

Extra Curricular

If you don't like Michael, perhaps you find him too predictable to beat, then Minerva is an amazing wall, and you don't need to KO to win so the lack of damage isn't an issue.

Class is cancelled&list

My favourite deck. Eloxia is a. Ofte. Overlooked card. Her defeat ability has won me many rounds; 7 damage is a lot, your opp will very often waste a good few pills to cover her.

deleted

Michael. No need for bella if you don't need her, this one is extremely balanced with nice utility and decent damage.

-

There are plenty of options, but these are my three favourites.
4/8
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Saturday 25/05/2013, 21:13

Is an often overlooked card*

Belle*

Predictive text is the bane of my Internet life.
5/8
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 26/05/2013, 08:22

For mono-Skeelz, 54333322 is my favorite way to go. Greem is the deep threat, but I feel like 7 unaided power doesn't cut it in the modern meta. That leaves Dr Falkenstein as the go-to 4*. Michael is my favorite 5*, but Minerva is one of the best control cards in the game and is perfectly useable as well. 2*s are Sasha and Redra, 3*s are Chiara, Sandro, Snowflake, and Plunk. Lorna used to be in Plunk's spot, and was always a fun card to draw against Roots/GHEIST. Well, more than the average Skeelz, anyway
6/8
Cyber - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 26/05/2013, 16:16

Support attack is a must. Greem is very good. I have use him and Aylen with a whole lot of wall to achieve low 1400s before falling about a month ago.
7/8
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 26/05/2013, 21:08

You can always go without a 5* in a 4/4/3/3/3/3/3/2 formation, and drop Sasha.
8/8
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 13:52

You guys disclude Aylen? Aylen is so good. I would always use her as my primary 5*. Not every single one of your cards have to be a powerhouse card. Playing mindgames with Greem, Aylen, and Snowflake, omg. OP.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals