0_Less - Hero English - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 01:40

2/10
0_Less - Hero English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 03:48

Is Lady any better then Herman i've been seeing alot of her out today
3/10
KoreaRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 05:53

I'm unsure about ELO. In ELO, the 5* is usually the one that should be dealing the damage, not the one being the DR.

Lady is popular, I mean she is a 6/8 -4 damage min. 1, how can someone hate that?

Using Herman over Lady is somewhat like using Havok over Chloe/Miss Chloe in a sense of ELO.

I always use Lady over Herman in DM, but that's DM. I don't know who I'd use in ELO.

In the end, it's all about the playstyle of the player. Test out both now, since it's still early in the week and see which suits your playstyle
4/10
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 09:09

The Havok/Chloe comparison is alright, but Lady is FAR more competitive for the 5* slot than Chloe is.

Both Herman and Lady are fine cards. My first instinct would be Herman, but Lady certainly has her merits. She is obviously stronger against SOA, and is pretty low risk nuke against a lot of draws (especially when you have the hard hitting Oxen and Rubie to strike back with force).

Try them both.
5/10
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 09:10

*not both at once though haha, if you drew them both against me I might stab someone*
6/10
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 19:00

Nice deck,
7/10
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 03:42

Might want to consider Maurice to Rubie and an upgrade somewhere else and my personal preference is Jose Star over Wendel but other then all that it's fine.
8/10
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 03:51

Yeah that's nothing like Chloe or Miss Chloe. Both of them aren't anywhere near usable since they're pretty much solely DRs. Lady is usable as an attacker. Lady is one of those characters that's a pain in the ass to fight against if you're not playing an SoA clan and hard to use well.

It's really personal preference. I think a more appropriate comparison would be Wendel versus Jose Star. Just preference.
9/10
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 05:19

For ELO Herman is better.
10/10
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 08:25

I'll choose Herman, better chances against 7-8 power cards especially in later rounds. Or, downgrade to Nellie and upgrade something else, say, Maurice to Lady, or Marlysa/Kusuri to Zhu Tang.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals