Piranas1423 - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
My Frist ELO Deck
Piranas1423 - Novice English - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 13:30

2/8
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 13:46

It's ok. Too weak to SOA ability for me.

Could you afford Selma and Hawkins? If so, I'd work them in there.
3/8
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 14:08

I can't
4/8
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 14:51

I don't play Piranas much, so I can only give a 3rd person opinion on this:

SoA is not a major problem since GHEIST and Roots are blocked. Nonetheless, having too many SoA-vulnerable cards gives you lesser chances of avoiding ability-based SoA, which further restricts your deck's potential.

For cheap (which I assume from the comments above), Coleridge is decent, Sting is also a card to consider. While i wouldn't recommend her because of weak 4 damage, 10 power serves as an excellent wall and fuel for a 3-round win.

All 8 cards have pure damage, once your opponent plays a DR the only thing you can hope for is a win from a 1-pill Scubb. I suggest having Ector in your deck to counter DR.

Amiral Coco is also a somewhat-overlooked card that you can consider putting in your deck, excellent wall against power/attack clans.

Alternatively, because Piranas lacks DR and a good SoA since Baba and Kristin have mixed critics on whether or not they are playable, you can try to cut down on the Support: cards and do splashing, maybe with Spiaghi or perhaps Liam. But I wouldn't recommend this for starters, but rather for more experienced and comfortable players. I do not recommend this, but I feel that this should be mentioned somehow since I've been a fan of splashing recently.
5/8
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 15:56

Then Coleridge to Kirstin, imo. Much more stable.

Either way, this is a decent 1300e deck.
6/8
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 19:03

Nice deck. I would personally change Andsom to Ector.
7/8
Tuesday 28/05/2013, 19:04

New ONE deleted
8/8
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 03:19

I'm against Tula and Andsom. Tula has way too many weaknesses in the modern meta (attack and power manipulation, DR, SoA) to be usable. She used to be great, but no longer. Replace her with Hawkins if you can. If not then even Kalder and Hawkins Noel are more usable I think.

Andsom's power is just too low for his pill manipulation to easily kick in. Usually you have to over-pill to get it in and that creates a really dangerous situation, especially for only four damage. If you can replace him with Baba or Ector. Even Morgane is better.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals