8 messages
R&C
miroalsharif - Master English - Wednesday 29/05/2013, 02:41

deleted
I Will Use This Elo When Lizbeth Is Un Banned

2/8
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 03:28

I said this in a similar thread, but Tula and Andsom aren't viable in practicality. Tula has way too many weaknesses and Andsom just doesn't have the power to hit easily nor the damage to make it worth over-pilling. Put in Ector and Hawkins if you can, which you should since you have Lizbeth. If you can't then substitute Lizbeth with a four star and put in Ector plus another three star. Or substitute Lizbeth for Selma and buy Hawkins and Ector.
3/8
miroalsharif - Master English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 11:52

I just put Andsom to do boinne ld mission when i am done with i will change him to Ector and i put Tula bec. i don't have Hawkins
4/8
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 12:09

If you don't have Hawkins, then you'd do better with a 5/4/3/3/3/3/2/2 format, IMO.

Liz/Selma/Dalhia
Raeth/Scubb
Tyd
Taljion
Ector
Baba/Morgane
Puff
Amiral Coco

However, I would seriously consider selling Liz and buying Selma and Hawkins, and building this: Move!

Then, when you can afford it, switch Liz back in if you want to.
5/8
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 12:11

Got Hawkins just missing Selma
6/8
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 17:19

Dalhia Cr, Bloodh are also alternatives to consider as prime 5*.
7/8
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 17:21

Don't have them
8/8
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 17:54

From an investment standpoint Dalhia Cr is the best to have and if you're going with a pillz manipulation deck she may be the best choice, but Bloodh kind of goes against the grain as far as the theme of Piranas goes. He's a nuke without great round winning ability. If you look at every other popular five star they all either have great pillz manipulation or great power manipulation usually along with nuking power. Bloodh doesn't have that. He is great if you're good with that type of card though.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals