The week to use cheep
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 12:52
Zoo-Boar - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
The week to use cheep
Zoo-Boar - Titan - • Z ҈ ҈ •English - Wednesday 29/05/2013, 12:52

deleted

Just a pile of current elo meta cards stuck together. Would appreciate comments.

R&C

2/3
Zoo-Boar - Titan - • Z ҈ ҈ • English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 13:31

Friendly sample

21:29 Elo you won by forfeit against Foca de oro, Sable (9-9): 1313 ELO
21:26 Elo you won by forfeit against 69_Jlutin, Zone 69 (16-: 1294 ELO
21:21 Elo you beat SF_Qwertzurix, ◊The Silent Firm◊ (8-4): 1276 ELO
21:17 Elo you won by forfeit against MrPussy (14-12): 1259 ELO
3/3
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Wednesday 29/05/2013, 18:15

I don't like the cards you used, but bravo on doing well with them.

Radek and Scopica are still infinitely better then Cheep even in relatively heavy SoA weeks. Gretchen's ability also doesn't really work with the Jungo bonus. In a winning match it's already hard enough to meet that low maximum of ten let alone when you're giving yourself life gain. Which is a weird complaint, but you see my point. I also think Ellie is a flat-out bad card. Has a hard time winning rounds due to an unaided seven base power, predictable due to being restricted to courage rounds, and is destroyed by SoA. Just too many problems with her. Even when you can get past all that trouble to hit with her she still only manages six life-gap without fury.

The deck also severely lacks in life gap and damage output. Moegura's really the only reliable heavy hitter in that deck and if he's hit by SoB he becomes pretty mediocre in terms of damage and life gap. Your two best life gap or damage cards after that are Jeena, who you'll rarely hit with, and Ellie who just has a whole list of problems with her.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals