Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Do you think the English Community is declining?

Saturday 15/06/2013, 16:00
Cyber - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Cyber - Event team - Open CasketEnglish - Saturday 15/06/2013, 16:00

As the question said, do you think so? And why? Is it getting any better?

I've looked back in several major english guilds and have visited quite a few and notice major inactivity. Many of them have a great history. Question is, are we declining in population too?
« Previous1234Next »

2/33
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 16:10

What are you talking about? Everyday's great at Urban Madness~
....Whoa there, this is not a guild ad.

Ehm.
Personally, I can't tell if we have lesser players in the EN section of Urban Rivals, maybe the "forum regulars" scared them away?
Though I've noticed that 35 EN players that I met in 2010 have left the game. And Coliseum always feel like a wasteland...
3/33
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 16:14

Strictly from the perspective of the forums? Hard to tell. They don't seem to be as active as before, but between the smaller language communities being introduced and forums being categorized differently, it could just be an illusion.

Our guild? Lot of the people migrated to FR for one reason or another. Some have too much on their plate and gave up playing. One brainiac had a kid and those take a ton of time to look after. So yeah, at least we for one are on the decline.

Then again, nobody's recruiting people, so it's our own fault?
4/33
-U-R-Lucky- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 16:18

Declining,reason-too much sloppy and no brakes,think oil and no friction. This what happens on edge of mountain.
5/33
Zoo-Boar - Titan - • Z ҈ ҈ • English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 16:45

To be honest, a similar fourm topic a while back has statistics to prove the general UR community is decreasing.

One of the main reasons why UR is decreasing is because there isn't much inflow as there were when l joined. It's only natural that the old players will leave sooner or later, besides UR is like a never ending game.
6/33
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 17:22

Sadly, I think this is the case. UR needs a big boom of some sort.
7/33
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 17:30

So you finally realized UR was declining. Don't expect anyone, including pei to be here 5 years from now.
8/33
Saturday 15/06/2013, 17:31

Including pei
9/33
Saturday 15/06/2013, 17:33

THIS IPHONE IS GIVING ME ISSUES!

Let me just say the whole statement again.

"So you finally realized UR was declining. Don't expect anyone, including people who come daily,to be here 5 years from now.
10/33
Infiniti - Senior English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 17:42

Yes...Proof? Just look at the En CC qualifier. We had to borrow players from other communities just to reach the minimum ...

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals