Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Lack of 3-4 star Junkz that can damage...

Monday 01/07/2013, 19:03
1san - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
1san - Imperator - Black Sea PiranasEnglish - Monday 01/07/2013, 19:03

I don't really know about you guys, but I play mono Junkz quite a bit in ELO. What I always find if that the clan has many 4 star cards that make you think, but they lack in the damage department... and it's very noticeable when you play them mono. Also I'm not saying this clan doesn't have good 3-4 stars, because they have awesome 3-4 stars....just not ones that can dish out decent damage.

Now they do have a few decent 3-4 star cards with over 6 damage, the main highlights are: Crystal, with 4 power that makes here 7 damage nearly impossible to get through, and Rowdy, who probably isn't coming off the staff ban list anytime soon, and Berserkgirl...who I myself would never play due to her being very unstable.

When I look at the other Attack Manipulating clans, they all have some pretty fearsome 4 stars in ELO. Just look at Kazayan, Nellie, Coby, Harvey, Valentina Ld, El Gascaro, El Zombino, Moses, Jautya, Ngrath, Anita, Benson, or Daussone.

So what do you say about this matter, I know that the Junkz have many pill related cards that the other clans don't, but surely the Junkz deserve one decent damager!
« Previous12Next »

2/16
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 01/07/2013, 19:12

Don't forget the awesome Bunny with her massive 8 damage. And awful 3 power.

But yeah. 7/6 or 7/7 4* with Backlash -1 or 2 pillz, min whatever.
3/16
ZeroChuck - Titan - Under Control English
Monday 01/07/2013, 20:16

Play Junkz in a bi clan. 1400 can be made easily with Romana, Tremorh, Qubik, Flanagan
4/16
ZeroChuck - Titan - Under Control English
Monday 01/07/2013, 20:18

And you combine them with a day clan (Uppers, La Junta, Berzerk) and voilà, no more damage issues.
5/16
LW-Daimore - Guru Español
Monday 01/07/2013, 20:36

Junkz make a perfect pair with Sakrohm: just add Jautya, Ngrath/Nimestiec, Petra, Aleister/Uranus to the list Chuck suggested above and you'll have amazing damage potential.
6/16
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 01/07/2013, 21:20

Junkz can also work surprisingly well with fpc (kero, Zhu Tang, Ralph).
7/16
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Monday 01/07/2013, 21:47

A Berzerk half works great with them.
8/16
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 04:54

I just really enjoy mono though. Perhaps even thought Junkz is my favorite clan, it's time to move on to the Rescue...
9/16
BK-Stillborn - Titan Español
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 05:13

Z4KALW3 +1 Junkz are also nice this week with sakhrom
10/16
0AL-Zuk0o - Veteran English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 06:19

Junkz/AS is good too

i made my recrd with that.
Fuzz,Flanagan, Romana, Tremorh, Marina, Saki, Randy/Karen and Jessie

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals