New to elo

New to elo
Friday 05/07/2013, 01:25
Teifus_1134 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
New to elo
Teifus_1134 - Senior English - Friday 05/07/2013, 01:25

I am looking to put together a good deck and suggestions for one any help is greatly needed.
« Previous123Next »

2/22
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Friday 05/07/2013, 01:48

The first thing to do is ask yourself, what clan do you like the most? Are you a Mono or a Half Deck User? what is your type of play? do you like attack manipulation? or do you like to do as much Damage as you can while burning Pillz? are you a mind game wizard who like to play with your Opponent?
3/22
Teifus_1134 - Senior English
Friday 05/07/2013, 01:52

Kinda like the thinking strategic aspect of it all mono or half is fine either way here
4/22
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Friday 05/07/2013, 02:01

Well, I recommend using La Junta, They are string and hard hitting and are now best for a Mono Deck since most of the strong cards are Support types such as Isatis and Raven.. or Piranas Deck isalso Good, SoB levels the playing field and they are great with Pillz Manipulation plus they have great 2* cards like Puff and Tula IMO..

I prefer using Nightmares though because of the Life ability they have plus halfng it with the New Clan Huracana is doing me great for this week(even if I'm not playing that much ELO)

I also like using Uppers/Montana for Pillz conservation cause of their Bonus and Freaks for their Mind Games plus the Poison makes a Good benefit on winning the first or second round so Pillz burning their is beneficial plus they are going into a Pillz manipulation Direction with som of the new cards so yeah..
5/22
AGPrinz - Titan - The BeSharps English
Friday 05/07/2013, 03:24

Use mono sent
6/22
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 05/07/2013, 13:35

Strongly disagree with both of you.

Junkz is by far the most beginner friendly clan. You can get a relatively cheap half deck containing of Tremorh, Qubik, Flanagan and Romana (Jiro can be used as well). This can be set up with any other half deck with high damage (Fang Pi Clang for example). This, to me, is the most efficient, cost effective clan with their mono deck only costing 5-7k more than the half deck.

Another viable option for a cheap half deck is the low star Roots half. Tuck/Noodile Cr, Rico, Yookie and Treeman prove to be a effective, cost efficient half. When played correctly, this is easily a 1400+ half deck.

Provided you want to put both of these clans together in a deck, I would strongly suggest the following deck:

Fuzz, Tremorh, Romana, Flanagan, Tuck, Rico, Yookie and Treeman

It has all the qualities a good deck should - a big hitter, DR, (heavy) attack manipulation and round winning potential.
7/22
-U-R-Lucky- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Friday 05/07/2013, 14:54

Why argue

Use Rescue..hardly 10k deck LoL
8/22
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 05/07/2013, 15:50

Ugh... Rescue

I could make a huge rant why Rescue is bad and you shouldn't use it but to be honest, it speaks for itself.
9/22
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 05/07/2013, 17:39

I thought someone had been doing 1300s with budget decks?
KitsuneKasumi if I'm not wrong. Check his presets!
10/22
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Friday 05/07/2013, 23:13

Mono La Junta are amazing. They have 2* cards that can hit for 5 damage, and some very powerful abilities in mono.

They're often overlooked because some think their bonus doesn't help them win, but it definitely does. With such high damage potential, the mind games they can be used to play can manipulate matches in interesting ways.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals