Change to the Outcome of the Format Election

Monday 08/07/2013, 10:10
GWNGeneralZod - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White NorthEnglish - Monday 08/07/2013, 10:10

After voting closed this weekend, this is what I saw for the voting outcome: http://i.imgur.com/iDZrV9P.jpg

But when I view the actual banned characters for this week, it's very different.

Is there a reason why this is? Was what I was viewing wrong, or does UR staff have final say no matter how the votes turn out?

2/5
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Monday 08/07/2013, 10:37

UR seems to have been having technical difficulties for 12 hours or so from what I've been able to tell.

The site has been dropping in and out all day, and the ELO cycle hasn't changed over like it usually would (it seems that scores are still changing each hour). Also notice how the format election hasn't reset either, the character trends have just been re-hidden.

When the site hasn't been inactive, there have also been patches of incredibly slow loading non-related to my own internet, so I suspect this is tied in with whatever is going on.

Hopefully everything returns to normal soon.
3/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 08/07/2013, 13:12

Yeh im sorry but UR is haveing technical and player difficulty (im sure everyone seen the spamming).

We are trying to fight the spammers and The admins will sort out the technical problems when they can.
4/5
RobFord_ - Hero - Open Casket English
Monday 08/07/2013, 17:47

Where do we vote on who to ban?
5/5
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Tuesday 09/07/2013, 01:14

The Game > Game Modes > ELO > Format Election.
You gain votes based on your previous week's ELO standing.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals