Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Why do people keep giving my presets negative ratings?

Monday 22/07/2013, 05:43
Giantsgiants - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Giantsgiants - Master English - Monday 22/07/2013, 05:43

I'm trying to post my mono Skeelz deck for ELO, but whenever I do, people keep giving it a negative rating. How can I keep my presets from getting low scores?
« Previous12Next »

2/12
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Monday 22/07/2013, 05:57

By making a good preset. Not that I know what you are using, but your deck may simply not be very good.

List your cards here and people will give suggestions. Otherwise with what you've told us, you'll only get responses like my first sentence.
3/12
Chozo-Kid - Guru - Masters of Battle English
Monday 22/07/2013, 05:58

As a Skeelz player I would suggest that you make sure there abilities will work together and they have low damage cards then some clans so going have with the Skeelz and another clan will work also. and ik its hard running Skeelz mono especially in elo and cause people don't see the talent they have in elo or people just hate the Skeelz clan period. send me the link to your preset and I will try too help you
4/12
Monday 22/07/2013, 06:02

Come to think of it, the simple fact that the deck has not already been taken probably means you're using 1 or more sub-par cards. The 'well-rated' mono Skeelz decks already exist as presets.
5/12
Monday 22/07/2013, 06:09

Yes your right but there are some forgotten cards that are still good in todays meta-game like Manfred, Carter, Chwing, Deebler, and Damian
6/12
Giantsgiants - Master English
Monday 22/07/2013, 08:21

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2636150

That's the deck I was trying to post. It has 150 rating, but when I posted it earlier, it had -90 rating.
7/12
Monday 22/07/2013, 08:31

I take back what I said. There's nothing really wrong with it, you've got the staples. Tomas and Andy Ld can be changed due to preference, but they're fine.

Obviously low in damage output, but that's common with mono Skeelz.

Can't say it deserves a negative rating.
8/12
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers All English
Monday 22/07/2013, 08:37

The same reason you see negative ratings on perfectly good Youtube videos.

People do it, just to do it. There's nothing YOU can do about it.

Maybe it makes them feel good about themselves or something. Don't know, mad world.

Anyways, preset looks good to me
9/12
Monday 22/07/2013, 18:27

Lol wow nice deck I like that setup and yea as JO3SHMO mono Skeelz have low damage and I might copy that preset for next week and good offensive a defensive deck I like it
10/12
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 22/07/2013, 19:01

Sadly people just do it like Colossal says. i allways green face even if the deck is horrible atleast that way the player can see my comments on it of how to change it.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals