Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
How is Ongh not Elo banned?
EAClintFighter - Hero - Elysium AetherEnglish - Saturday 10/08/2013, 15:10

Minus 3 power plus 2 life....

2/5
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 10/08/2013, 15:19

The Min is quite high. AS cards can pill for pill against him. Power Manips with a lower min than him can pill for pill against him and even beat him. I.E Dreadlash. Cards with Power Manip + Attack Manip like Sue, Nellie + Herman even Prince Jr.

The power does have quite a high min, although it is a very solid card. And it is sort of predictable but that can be used against you to ways.
3/5
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Sunday 11/08/2013, 15:56

As for me, the only answer is that people were busy voting ban other cards and forget him for one or two weeks. UR staff couldn't give him a perma-ban, since they banned Askai (I don't know why I sold him as well as my Jungo deck when he is not Elo banned) and Troompah, so they leave him for players.
In my opinion, he is the most solid nuker in Elo at that time. You can show some cards those can be used to counter him, but I don't think you cannot name a better nuker compared with Ongh at the moment. Kerozinn Cr and XU52 are some cards those are in the same level with Ongh, however, as you can see, XU52 is banned quite regularly and Kerozinn Cr now is banned more often as FPC becomes more popular.
4/5
XC Oxen 32 - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 12/08/2013, 00:36

"the min is quite high" he has the Power of 8 and can gain 2 life
6*13=78
Straight from the start he has a three pill advantage and if you dont win 3/4 rounds or just beat it you will lose
5/5
EAClintFighter - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Monday 12/08/2013, 07:16

Looks like he is now extinct.... Nice job

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals