We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer ).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
Great Idea, Does this include life removal.
How do u use the prize draw tickets plz help!!!
What is the maximum games, that could be generated in one round of Event ? THX
Maybe LOL, but I need that information I just know it is limited number ..
I hope it is at least 10.000 games ... but 20.000 games would be better ... you know why - *** The Greatest Event in UR history ***
FRAGGLE PLEASE HELP !
Spagr, why won't you make it a knockout tournament? it only needs about 1000 games
or round-Robin in each group of 5, it needs about 2500 games
@ bakaking - dont be worry, I find the best solution but no KO, I want all active players fight until the end ...
I honestly think that 40 is too high, make it like 30.
Oh and guild events (all levels!!!) should be made.