We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer :)).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY :)
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge :)
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events :)
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
Man was working hard to get to level 40 to make an event. Does this mean that you have to be level 60 to make an event now???
So, hi. I'm Coolio-da best. I've been. Reading the comments and seen some comments about people under level 40 being competitive too. I think this is true. I placed 109 in a type 2 tournament at level 29 or 30(I don't remember exactly). Also, I saw a comment that some people under level 40 sometimes have ideas that are better than people above level 40. I have a lot of good ideas(I like brackets and stuff like that). But still, I think the level limit shouldn't go below level 40. That's the main reason I've been playing this so much. I say keep it at 40(no higher no lower). 40's perfect! (BTW I'm only level 31 right now)