We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer ).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
Dragon: they WILL lower it after the trial.. plz be paitient.. or lv up like mad.. XD
I can't be patient. I think I'll level up like amd. Is there anyway I can like buy level ups wiht clintz, that be great.
can someone make a event to were u can u a survivor deck
that would b great
Three cheers to the UR staff. This is an excellent feature that I'm sure will be praised.
So close to finally reaching level 60.
Mermaid was able to choose BR-10 deck format for her event, but I could only pick ELO, Type I, and Type II. Can someone explain why?
I feel special. Lol. I am kidding. My theory for this is that because I was included in the BR 10 tournament, the event page eventually allowed me to use the format for my own event.
Finally my high level pays off! (well, there were the leaders)
From the events I can see, I must insist that you should definitly use "faceoffs".
Without faceoffs, your players will be able to challenge anyone, multiples times.
Faceoff allow you to force well... faceoffs and be sure that the required battles are the only one played.
Anyway, that why it's still in beta, I guess I should make it clearer or force it one way or another.