We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer ).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
Just a note for the English version, "Leaved" isn't a word.
It should be "Left".
I am going to try to run tournaments for lower level players. We'll see how much work it is.
1st 16 to request get to join.
Any idea what date this will be fully released in to the wild
Erm one question... if lvl 60 and above members can create an event, does that mean that lvl 60+ members only are allowed to join?
Faceoffs are good, it arranges the fights for you and forces players to fight who they are supposed to..it keeps everything in order..
@ Level4..no, unless level limitations are made by the creator of the tourney
Events! wooo free cards!!
This is fantastic idea, this event creator. i only wish that someone would give more tools to founders for working on guild rooms