We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer :)).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY :)
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge :)
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events :)
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
If your in a huge group and you want to play them your gonna have to send a message to every single one individually can you make a tool that lets you send message to every player in his/her group
I thought the new tool helped? copy your message...click "send a private message" and paste...lol
Events can set a starting life between 1-60 and starting pillz between 0-12. This should help with OLD events.
Did anyone see when this first became available? I don't remember it the last time I made one.
Also we could also have some new room types like "only rare cards" "only 2 5 stars" "no unevolved cards" and so on