Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
160 messages
Adjusments and Improvements
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04

Hello all,

Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :

- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.

I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.

Corrections :

- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.

Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.

Have fun !
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

141/160
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Monday 30/08/2010, 18:10

Maybe they'll make a Japanese community some day. I know that I'll play in it if that ever happens.
142/160
-TCG-Rassele - Imperator - The Trend English
Tuesday 31/08/2010, 15:53

UH. I just lost a sure win match because of the lag. I timed out >_> Fix pls
143/160
Victor Virus - Legend English
Wednesday 01/09/2010, 22:54

With the new update for the iPhone it now freezes when I sell cards on the market
144/160
diginator - Titan - gladiators English
Thursday 02/09/2010, 17:39

Why wont it let me sell cards for the price i want? i can only sell cards for a low price.
145/160
XCDreamweaver - Senior - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 05/09/2010, 17:48

How come the site keeps on coming service unavailable, i keep getting dc and losing?
146/160
GekoES - Hero English
Monday 06/09/2010, 00:41

We still need an Android app, it would be awesome to play this game at my phone.
147/160
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Monday 06/09/2010, 03:12

I'm going to say this before a moderator does: If you want any suggestion considered, send a message directly to staff at the following address:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php
148/160
stanky_skull - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 01:24

I found some glitches in ipod touch/iphone newest version of UR

1) When I sell cards in the Market or to Kate the game freezes which is very annoying

2) Whenever my opponent times out it says IT'S A DRAW where it should say YOU WON..I'm not sure if the BP is equivalent to a draw or not but...when I see it it just feels wrong..

3)Sometimes when I click on Missions to look at my missions it just exits the app instantly...

hope you guys fix this..just want to point out glitches to make UR better
149/160
PriMinizZztA - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 22:42

On
point 1 i agree
point 2 i havent seen yet happen
point 3 it does that yeah

and besides all that i am wondering if the approval for getting the new packs into the App
are near to completion i am really not happy with the selection i have now still in the old fashion

on the whole : excellent update, i like the new staff updates of new releases and all that really much
and also the XP reserve and option to skip the silly info in battle is a featyre much needed and now fact

thanks a lot
150/160
Igglepud - Hero English
Tuesday 01/02/2011, 03:35

Just chiming in that I switched from the iPhone to Droid yesterday...sad to see there's no apparently for this.

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals