Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :
- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.
I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.
- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.
Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.
Have fun !
Maybe they'll make a Japanese community some day. I know that I'll play in it if that ever happens.
With the new update for the iPhone it now freezes when I sell cards on the market
Why wont it let me sell cards for the price i want? i can only sell cards for a low price.
How come the site keeps on coming service unavailable, i keep getting dc and losing?
I found some glitches in ipod touch/iphone newest version of UR
1) When I sell cards in the Market or to Kate the game freezes which is very annoying
2) Whenever my opponent times out it says IT'S A DRAW where it should say YOU WON..I'm not sure if the BP is equivalent to a draw or not but...when I see it it just feels wrong..
3)Sometimes when I click on Missions to look at my missions it just exits the app instantly...
hope you guys fix this..just want to point out glitches to make UR better
point 1 i agree
point 2 i havent seen yet happen
point 3 it does that yeah
and besides all that i am wondering if the approval for getting the new packs into the App
are near to completion i am really not happy with the selection i have now still in the old fashion
on the whole : excellent update, i like the new staff updates of new releases and all that really much
and also the XP reserve and option to skip the silly info in battle is a featyre much needed and now fact
thanks a lot
Just chiming in that I switched from the iPhone to Droid yesterday...sad to see there's no apparently for this.