Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04

Hello all,

Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :

- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.

I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.

Corrections :

- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.

Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.

Have fun ! smiley

Cancel
Monday 30/08/2010, 18:10

Maybe they'll make a Japanese community some day. I know that I'll play in it if that ever happens. smiley

Cancel
Tuesday 31/08/2010, 15:53

UH. I just lost a sure win match because of the lag. I timed out >_> Fix pls smiley

Cancel
Wednesday 01/09/2010, 22:54

With the new update for the iPhone it now freezes when I sell cards on the market

Cancel
Thursday 02/09/2010, 17:39

Why wont it let me sell cards for the price i want? i can only sell cards for a low price.

Cancel
Sunday 05/09/2010, 17:48

How come the site keeps on coming service unavailable, i keep getting dc and losing?

Cancel
Monday 06/09/2010, 00:41

We still need an Android app, it would be awesome to play this game at my phone.

Cancel
Monday 06/09/2010, 03:12

I'm going to say this before a moderator does: If you want any suggestion considered, send a message directly to staff at the following address:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php

Cancel
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 01:24

I found some glitches in ipod touch/iphone newest version of UR

1) When I sell cards in the Market or to Kate the game freezes which is very annoying

2) Whenever my opponent times out it says IT'S A DRAW where it should say YOU WON..I'm not sure if the BP is equivalent to a draw or not but...when I see it it just feels wrong..

3)Sometimes when I click on Missions to look at my missions it just exits the app instantly...

hope you guys fix this..just want to point out glitches to make UR bettersmileysmiley

Cancel
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 22:42

On
point 1 i agree
point 2 i havent seen yet happen
point 3 it does that yeah

and besides all that i am wondering if the approval for getting the new packs into the App
are near to completion i am really not happy with the selection i have now still in the old fashion smiley

on the whole : excellent update, i like the new staff updates of new releases and all that really much
and also the XP reserve and option to skip the silly info in battle is a featyre much needed and now fact

thanks a lot smiley

Cancel
Tuesday 01/02/2011, 03:35

Just chiming in that I switched from the iPhone to Droid yesterday...sad to see there's no apparently for this.

Cancel

Answer to this subject