Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :
- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.
I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.
- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.
Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.
Have fun !
When will staff re-do the elo perma bans. With all the cards out in the last few months, things have really shifted... certain perma ban cards could really stand to be released, as they're no longer unstopable.. Releaseing Hawk and banning copper, releasing ratanah and banning shakrah would both make those clans more playable week to week in elo and increase their representation. Caelus (while a huge blast when he's free) could take his place in the perma list as well.. some of those cards really aren't crazy OP these days...
@ Fraggle - http://www.urban-rivals.com still says, "We are upgrading our db, site is closed for a moment."
I have to log into an extended page, I get the message then I can refresh and all is good.
From all pages, I cannot click the "homebutton" link next to the "play!" icon just under our info on the left of the page.
So, I have no way of reading the homepage info or get the use free ticket link unless I goto the prize draw tab.
I have reloaded my current firefox version and I have checked for any updates needed...but I am current with my setup, and I have no blocked ips nor any blocked items from UR.
Thank you for at least reading this!