Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
160 messages
Adjusments and Improvements
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04

Hello all,

Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :

- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.

I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.

Corrections :

- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.

Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.

Have fun !
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

21/160
Zincomega - Titan English
Saturday 13/02/2010, 16:45

Now the homepage on the site is working with Firefox for me now.
22/160
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 13/02/2010, 17:10

Why has half of my friends list been deleted!!!????
I've got friends who are msging me, wondering why I've kicked them off my list and it wasn't me!
WTH happened?
23/160
-Macumbero- - Novice English
Saturday 13/02/2010, 18:44

Oh my god!
I get a strange bug right now as I am writing this: In the Training Room No Pillz section, every game Kate counts it as a Survivor win. I dont want to be banned. Its some kinda bug appening to me right now.
24/160
Kalebb Daark - Imperator English
Saturday 13/02/2010, 23:34

Admin... When i go into the market... the/my current sales number does not corrospond correctly with how many cards im selling... is it just me that this is happerning to?
25/160
jerromy - Master - ⟽infinity⟾ English
Sunday 14/02/2010, 00:16

Thanks so much
26/160
TCG_Kris - Senior English
Sunday 14/02/2010, 00:54

@ Kalebb Daark
If you're looking at a specific clan, then the my sales is only for that clan.
If it's wrong when you first go into sales and you're on the page for all clans, than that is a bit of a problem
27/160
Ayplus WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 15/02/2010, 04:01

When will staff re-do the elo perma bans. With all the cards out in the last few months, things have really shifted... certain perma ban cards could really stand to be released, as they're no longer unstopable.. Releaseing Hawk and banning copper, releasing Ratanah and banning shakrah would both make those clans more playable week to week in elo and increase their representation. Caelus (while a huge blast when he's free) could take his place in the perma list as well.. some of those cards really aren't crazy OP these days...
28/160
Dawgone MIA - Imperator English
Monday 15/02/2010, 05:45

@ Fraggle - http://www.urban-rivals.com still says, "We are upgrading our db, site is closed for a moment."
I have to log into an extended page, I get the message then I can refresh and all is good.
From all pages, I cannot click the "homebutton" link next to the "play!" icon just under our info on the left of the page.
So, I have no way of reading the homepage info or get the use free ticket link unless I goto the prize draw tab.
I have reloaded my current firefox version and I have checked for any updates needed...but I am current with my setup, and I have no blocked ips nor any blocked items from UR.
Thank you for at least reading this!
29/160
VNS_starfire - Guru - Vietnamese English
Monday 15/02/2010, 09:02

I think there is a problem with ELO banlist each week: sometimes, it doesn't reset(like this week, Copper and Striker should be released, as the vote result told me that, but it is still the same as the previous week)
30/160
-Macumbero- - Novice English
Monday 15/02/2010, 12:35

Yep, something is still wrong with the elo weekly ban list.

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals