Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :
- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.
I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.
- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.
Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.
Have fun !
Noticied some changes right after my first DT fight. Anyone else?
Did you see the new end of the battles look so cool now
This is excellent i wish so much that fifth star
UR deleted half my friends list with no warning whatsoever. And we pay to play. WTH!!??
It would be nice to know why/how so many friends were deleted.
@babs hartley: it was a bug that affected *some* of you. We are sorry.
"UR deleted half my friends list with no warning whatsoever. And we pay to play. WTH!!??"
Don't pay for free games...
I accept your apology, Fraggle, thx. Oh, and plz just call me Babs.
Soooo... where's my free DJ Korr that you're giving me for the inconvenience?
Hmmmm... heard from the grapevine that the max amount of friends we can have now is 250.
Is this true?
Doesn't sound like a glitch! heheheh