Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :
- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.
I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.
- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.
Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.
Have fun !
Ive got a question when i play urban rivals i keep loading old info and i have to keep hitting refresh to get current info its only on UR and nowhere else what can i do
I was curious about the inactivity at night with the messages for postings at night. Is there just not enough mods that are active say between the hours of 11pm and 6am EST. I didn't see a better place to post this so I figured this was as good a place as any. Just a suggestion because it can be frustrating when trying to deal with sales or auctions and the posts don't make it to the boards for 5 or 6 hours.. Thanks
We'll add more moderators for the US timezone.
'looking forward to the Client patch.
current one really bogs down chrome!.. just saying.
I really like being part of a game that has a group of people working hard at making the game better overall.
Knivez: we've been improving quite a bit the flash client thoses past months, isn't it better now?
Please, let us know thru customer support
@ Fraggle; I just wanted to say thanks for answering my post. I am on just about every night while I work from 11pm to 7am and would love to see some more mod involvement between those hours. I understand it can be difficult making sure there is always someone available to approve posts but adding mods for that time period would help greatly.. Thanks
Way to bring back an old thread...