Adjusments and Improvements Euzebe - Legend - Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04
Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :
- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.
I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.
- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.
Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.
Also, another thing I just discovered is that once you use an external application (xaphon or UR on facebook) you may quickly access the site again by clicking on your username, then clicking "Click here to change your account details and preferences.", then selecting the "Externals Applications" tab, and then selecting the desired pre-visited site.
Never mind. The comment I said about the bio links is incorrect, but the value calculator information is accurate.
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff Tuesday 04/05/2010, 02:27
Should make a "Cancel all sales of this character" tab for private sales to someone instead of doing all of them manually
Or make it a bit more advanced N maybe cancel all level 1 sales. Cancel all level 2 sales etc
How come the banner on the front page of the site (the login page) hasnt been updated with the 3 new clans yet? I also think the background for the older banners need to be updated, since the background in the game changed
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.