Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :
- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.
I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.
- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.
Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.
Have fun !
Nice change to the collection tab but I am still waiting on a value tool that can be accessed outside of the following site : http://ur.xephon.org/
Click "Connect with Urban Rivals". Then click "Authorize". Then click "Valeur de ma collection". Simple enough but it is quite a less hassle if you can receive the same benefits in the collection tab.
Click on the side of the screen "Connecter avec mon compte Urban Rivals"
Then click "Valeur de ma collection" for the value of your collection
Also, another thing I just discovered is that once you use an external application (xaphon or UR on facebook) you may quickly access the site again by clicking on your username, then clicking "Click here to change your account details and preferences.", then selecting the "Externals Applications" tab, and then selecting the desired pre-visited site.
Never mind. The comment I said about the bio links is incorrect, but the value calculator information is accurate.
Should make a "Cancel all sales of this character" tab for private sales to someone instead of doing all of them manually
Or make it a bit more advanced N maybe cancel all level 1 sales. Cancel all level 2 sales etc
Just an idea, maybe doing something so that newer players don't quit when they see you have cards that are worth over 10k in you hand.
How come the banner on the front page of the site (the login page) hasnt been updated with the 3 new clans yet? I also think the background for the older banners need to be updated, since the background in the game changed