Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
160 messages
Adjusments and Improvements
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04

Hello all,

Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :

- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.

I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.

Corrections :

- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.

Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.

Have fun !
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

61/160
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 04/05/2010, 04:20

I agree with Dragon116. It should be changed. But you actually watched all those?
62/160
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Tuesday 04/05/2010, 09:32

People don't really care about that banner do they? i think a stare at a banner from an outside source have already drawn them into this game enough( like i stared at a kenny banner and got hooked) to sign up imediately
63/160
Yami Prem - Titan English
Tuesday 04/05/2010, 10:46

Ooooh. Do you guys actually see the front page on a regular basis?

Since I never log on (thanks to cookies!), I never get to see the front page. Heehee.

Also, does anyone know if the program Game Booster actually helps Flash not lag on an older computer?
64/160
MadMan Rizy - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 04/05/2010, 11:04

Nice
65/160
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 05/05/2010, 02:21

I've noticed with the new look for the card database, there is no longer a show doubles or undeveloped cards or am I not looking in the right places.
66/160
Unforgiven1 - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 09/05/2010, 14:42

I'm still seeing a big lag from the time I post on the message board till the time it's actually getting there.. Mainly between the hours of 11pm to 6am est. I know it can be difficult getting up in the middle of the night just to check some postings but it would be a very helpful if there were some more mods available during those time periods. Those are the hours I usually play and I've noticed there isn't very many mods on.. It can also be nervewracking trying to put your hands on a Mod when you need one to oversee a trade in the middle of the night.
67/160
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Monday 10/05/2010, 00:05

@Unforgiven It'd be more helpful if no one had to check our posts. Same as every other forum out there.
68/160
ibtd - Imperator - Die Frettchen English
Monday 10/05/2010, 08:30

Since we are talking about adjustments and improvements, you guys should fix the Lost Warehouse issues.

Primarily the issue that it's getting abused as a mission room. Way too many people get decks with a single unevolved 5* without Vansaar and then cards that are specific to missions so they can prey on the people that go in there to actually level up cards.

Yes, you still get to level cards at the same speed. But the point here is that when people abuse this, they get the missions done for a whole lot less effort. It's on the threshold to cheating in my opinion. After all it's missions and they should be somewhat challenging at the very least.

Please just lock every mission except the training specific ones in the Lost Warehouse.

And yes, I know that A LOT of people won't like to read this.
69/160
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Monday 10/05/2010, 13:28

Full support fo ibtd. Is that really the case now? I thought all missions but levelling were already blocked there(?). Looks like I was wrong.
70/160
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 10/05/2010, 13:44

This is not that easy to do but we agree it would be a good improvement.

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals