Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
160 messages
Adjusments and Improvements
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04

Hello all,

Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :

- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.

I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.

Corrections :

- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.

Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.

Have fun !
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

71/160
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Monday 10/05/2010, 14:07

The most difficult missions can never be finished in LW as they need you to KO opponents. What I am finding much more annoying is so many people quit the match as soon as they find they are destined to be KOed, and as I am avoiding this case I run into other guys that realize "you must be finishing KO misson" and block my cards with ease.

And another annoying thing is losing your progress as new missons are released. finished 250 wins and now have to win another 1000 rounds? thats simply not fun.

So I think more improvement should be done about the missons, and LW issue is not the most urgent one.
72/160
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 10/05/2010, 14:29

As far as i know, missions of the exact same type (wins X with Y, wins X++ with Y) should starts at the previous completed value.
73/160
rogueSleipnir - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 10/05/2010, 15:04

Is the new client released yet?

if not, will you change some graphics again?
74/160
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Monday 10/05/2010, 19:57

@Fraggle

maybe I did not make my point clear, I mean when the new misson is released, the current system may not identify the progress if that statistical value has not been used by old missons yet.

I have finished the Montana 250 wins misson, but after the new release of 1000 rounds misson, I still have to work it from zero, which is really depressive.

Just hope the system will track more value without considering whether they are currently misson related. So next time people would be excited to see they have already finished some tough 1000 rounds/KO missons. For me, I just used LW to finish some X rounds missons because I think its much more unfair if my efforts can not be saved just because they are paid "too early".
75/160
ibtd - Imperator - Die Frettchen English
Monday 10/05/2010, 20:56

Just be glad it's 1000 rounds and not 1000 wins xD
76/160
Monday 10/05/2010, 20:58

Oh, also, don't sweettalk the stuff that is going on in LW by linking it to some implementation issues with newer mission. It's there for one purpose and one purpose only: training cards.
77/160
Skyryder_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Tuesday 11/05/2010, 01:03

I don't mind the missions being active in the LW...I go there to mainly train cards, but if I get mission points...that's an extra bonus to me...

IMO, you could avoid all of that "abuse" by just going into the LW no pills...
78/160
Tuesday 11/05/2010, 08:18

I don't like to repeat myself, but eh... here we go again just for you I guess.

The problem is not that you can't train your cards anymore; or less effective for that matter. Actually, you are completely unaffected by whatever other people in LW do (well, aside from the extra XP for winning that is). The problem is that people doing missions in LW come close to cheating because the LW is meant for training cards. Which means that most people go in there with incredibly weak decks on purpose and it becomes virtually no challenge to beat those people with your decks that are built to do missions as fast as possible. Those decks are not using Vansaar and are using a single high powered 5* card that is still unevolved. Purpose is, obviously, to delay the XP gain of that card so the time to progress in your missions with minimal expense and effort is maximized.

That is totally contrary to everything missions should be. And honestly, simply because the missions exist, there should be more playrooms to gradually raise levels allowed because people can still get a deck consisting of 3 Jackies, 2 Rubies and 3 Zatmans (just as an example deck) and go into Danger Zone or Fight Club and prey on new players that are level 9 who are running Timber, Candy Jack and Coraille decks to get their missions done. It's not fun for newer players and it is also against what missions should be. But one step after another. LW is the more lame way to get the missions done, but they are close.
79/160
Tuesday 11/05/2010, 08:19

About the "you could avoid all of that "abuse" by just going into the LW no pills..." comment. What if people only have one or two cards to level up quickly with their Vansaar deck ?
80/160
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Tuesday 11/05/2010, 13:03

Ok, i don't care if this is the wrong section but I need to post this somewhere and since the thread I'm talking about is closed. I'll post here.

Why is the Skeelz hit the town thread closed. There is no real reason why it should.

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals