After the last optimized version a small update has been made today and it's already available.
All the wonderful and amazing corrections and improvements you'll find in it :
- new display of the missions list and of the match result
- new animations at the end of the fight
- some fight incons and sounds changes
- a sound will be played if you are about to timeout
- the clan tooltip glitch is solved (it wasn't possible to see the clan name by clicking on a card, now it is)
Have fun ^^
The_HoAx: If its not at the top of the list of your frends online then it is a problem with your guild chat. If it still hasn't appeared next time your online then contact support (Green ? in the top right hand corner).
@maki PI: cool that you like it :)
@UM_aabattery: they should be around the same length as the previous ones.
We'll check about that [enter] shortcut when there is a timeout. There must be something specific to that case.
=== UPDATE REGARDING AI ===
• The AI has been updated to better handle the damages reductions abilities (avoid simulating using fury if unnecessary). This should greatly improve the performance of the AI when theses abilities are present.
The new version is getting really good. Good job.
I don't see anymore that annoying 'critical error' but i still get some random messages (it's not your turn to play, check your connection, quickbattle if off, etc).
A lot of old players prefer the old version, I like it because of the simplicity and lightness ( i really dont like all the visual effects and options of the new version).
What about create a new option called "classic mode" ? Where, when activated, the new flash looks a lot like the older version (light graphics, no extra-options [xp reserve, missions status, cards status, etc], no acess to the solo mode, etc).
A version with simple graphics/animations where all that you can do is play, that would be awesome.