ELO changes, more information
Friday 30/07/2010, 10:58
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
600 messages
ELO changes, more information
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 30/07/2010, 10:58

Hello all,

It seems you needed some more explanations about new changes in ELO. We will do our best to explain those changes here.
We want to use the ELO bans not only to make this mode more balanced but also to make it funnier. Therefore we will ban several characters in addition to the ones which are already in the staff list.
The characters in this additional list won’t be in the staff banned characters list. Which means that it won’t be penalizing in Daily Tournaments.

We are making these changes in order to make the ELO mode funnier et not letting it strategically freeze. Therefore this list of characters may regularly change. We try hard not to make too big changes at a time so you can easily follow what’s happening.

One more thing :
A new system will be released during August to see how the ELO mode will improve. In September, according to the results we will decide on the definitive changes which will be necessary.

Here list of the characters which will be banned in ELO from next Monday (08/02):
(You’ll also find the ELO staff banned characters)

Staff banned (with DT penalties):
Zatman, Ratanah, Wee Lee, Jackie, Lyse Teria Cr, Vickie Cr, Kiki Cr, General Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Tanaereva, Guru Cr, GraksmxxT, Lamar Cr, Alec Cr, Marco, Kolos, Hawk

New list bans (no DT penalty):
Striker
Jessie
Marina
Rolph
Toro
Bristone
Leviatonn
Sylth
Rowdy
Spiaghi
Ghumbo
Dalhia
Smokey Cr
Hawkins
Yayoi
Charlie
Gwen
Wanda
Sledg
Shakra
Noodile
Uranus
Lehane
Caelus
Nanook
Dorian
All Leader

Have fun
« Previous12345678910...5960Next »

61/600
Without - Imperator - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 31/07/2010, 02:48

Good points
62/600
LB_Un67 - Imperator English
Saturday 31/07/2010, 03:11

Does no one realize that these cards are TEMPORARILY and NOT PERMANENTLY banned? Sheesh people, at least try it out before complaining, you'll get a chance to use the TEMPORARILY banned cards eventually...
63/600
Ardiyna - Master English
Saturday 31/07/2010, 03:48

I love the banned good job urban rivals staff i wish you made it a little bit bigger besides i play Skeelz and montanas it dint effect me anyway's maybe banned a few more cards like 30 more heck banned 120 cards then s*** stains like boby joby will possibly owned but please dont touch my precious montanas and Skeelz ha ha ha ha ha XD
64/600
Tuttobuno - 7 - Imperator - D-Versified English
Saturday 31/07/2010, 04:37

U play Skeelz without caelus?
65/600
wildthing333 - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 31/07/2010, 05:18

Pendragon i have played Skeelz without caelus i actually got my best record or close to my best record in elo with Leader plus Skeelz without caelus.
66/600
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Saturday 31/07/2010, 07:04

Ya know i agree banning leaders it might be that i dont like them but they can be a hassal im tryin 2 find every little good thing but idk its getin harder and i think u should unban at least 1/3 of the list as a show that ur willing 2 change it for the better.
67/600
Saturday 31/07/2010, 07:10

Oh here r my unban suggestion i think i put this in the other but it should be in both.
Jessie
Rolph
Bristone
Spiaghi
Hawkins
Charlie
Gwen
Sledg
68/600
Saturday 31/07/2010, 07:12

Srry pushed reply by accident
continued list....
Noodile
Nanook
Dorian
maybe Marina but that is pushing it
69/600
Kissmixer - Titan English
Saturday 31/07/2010, 07:15

Lou isnt there
70/600
Krazed Rock - Guru - BrainZtorm English
Saturday 31/07/2010, 07:38

Im so/so about the ban
Im sorry for the All Stars/ GHEIST/ Pussycats/ and Piranhas
BUT MY Bangers WERE UNTOUCHED
I think some of the cards like Hawkins, Bristone, and Gwen shouldnt have got banned
Pretty much im happy cause i got the upper hand now but sorry for the others

« Previous12345678910...5960Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals