Is titanium pack worth it?

Saturday 06/11/2010, 02:13
SnY-Skiils - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
SnY-Skiils - Guru English - Saturday 06/11/2010, 02:13

Hey you guys I'm thinking about getting the titanium pack because I'm going to be buying the 450 credits and I want to know if the titanium pack is worth it, and if it is what clans should I choose. If not what packs should I get instead?
« Previous123Next »

2/22
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Saturday 06/11/2010, 02:25

If you get 9 Full deck packs you will get 72 cards while in a Titanium Pack you will have 30
3/22
Saturday 06/11/2010, 02:32

Oh and I'm currently using La Junta, just putting that out there
4/22
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 06/11/2010, 02:39

'Is titanium pack worth it?'

No.
5/22
DS_coolasc - Titan - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Saturday 06/11/2010, 03:00

In the 2-3 days new blood is out, the new bloods is probably the best since the cards are overpriced, these are mostly worth if ur lf a Kolos or jackie
6/22
Noji_ - Hero English
Saturday 06/11/2010, 03:07

Yes, sometimes.
If you don't want to buy it get NBs on New card day.

From Titanium to get the highest profit go for the expensive clans i.e Uppers, Nightmare, GHEIST, etc.
7/22
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Saturday 06/11/2010, 05:45

Titanium, get Vortex (alot of good priced cards in small clan) Nightmare (lots of great high priced cards) Uppers Jackie and Zatman and Ulu got a few nice priced cards
8/22
Saturday 06/11/2010, 16:14

Well I want to get some profit and some cards that I can use
9/22
Respect WMD - Guru English
Saturday 06/11/2010, 19:50

If you want cards you can use and a solid chance at clintz then go with Classic or Elite,
Difference is Classic makes you choose 6 different clans, and Elite makes you choose 4 at the cost of 5 more credits.
Still don't get the upside to this? It means if you want a narrower selection choose elite, and if you want a broader selection go with Classic. I personally go with

Classic: Vortex Skeelz Uppers Pussycats Sentinel and La Junta.
Elite: Vortex Skeelz Uppers and La Junta

If you want to take your chances, sure, go with New Blood , Dregn C Beast Tsubame will all make you alot of money. But the other cards will probably be from clans your not interested in using, and odds are wont be worth too much.
10/22
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 07/11/2010, 00:02

Nah, not a fan of them tit packs.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals