Missions, default wins and other things
Monday 22/11/2010, 13:50
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
80 messages
Missions, default wins and other things
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Monday 22/11/2010, 13:50

Hello,

We have the great pleasure of announcing you some changes which should delight the players seeking fair play. Those changes are already operational :

- In case of default win, the player who withdraw from the battle lose all the progress made in his missions during the match.

- In case of too frequent default wins (for now : 3 times during the last 15 minutes), the player cannot play temporarily and receive a message from Kate (for now : a 5 minutes ban). This limit does not apply in ELO to let the top players keep withdrawing from matches to avoid leveling up their characters.

- The mission concerning KO's with one character are now valid if there is KO and the specified character won its round, which does not need to be the last round anymore. (so you can validate KO's with Ghumbo even if you make him win the first round, which will avoid playing in a predictable way).

- Missions will not be activated in the Events' rooms anymore (we do not mind if you make arrangements in guilds' rooms, but we are against the Events created only in this purpose).

- An optimization has been done which should reduce the lag in case of large population.

Enjoy!
« Previous12345678Next »

2/80
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 22/11/2010, 13:59

Sweet changes.

"- In case of too frequent default wins (for now : 3 times during the last 15 minutes), the player cannot play temporarily and receive a message from Kate (for now : a 5 minutes ban). This limit does not apply in ELO to let the top players keep withdrawing from matches to avoid leveling up their characters." Why does the player who wins cas of the opponent leaving getting the 5 min ban and not the person who is giving up?
3/80
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Monday 22/11/2010, 14:04

Thx UR.

My question: Is it now possible to finish 2KO missions in one match? i.e. win 2 rounds with 2 KO-mission characters and both of their missions get counted.
4/80
-Grave Lie- - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 22/11/2010, 14:04

I have a question about the 2nd one... Players who win by default frequently get banned, or are the players who withdraw often that get banned?
5/80
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Monday 22/11/2010, 14:07

How about time out ? Is it also counted as defaut win ?
Agree with Howl, why not banning the one who giving up ? If that happens in DT it will be disadvantage

Thanks All
6/80
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 22/11/2010, 14:07

*getting to get
7/80
thephantompig - Titan English
Monday 22/11/2010, 14:10

Does the new change concerning: The mission concerning KO's with one character are now valid if there is KO and the specified character won its round, which does not need to be the last round anymore. (so you can validate KO's with Ghumbo even if you make him win the first round, which will avoid playing in a predictable way).

Apply to all missions, or just the LD missions?
8/80
Skyryder_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 22/11/2010, 14:24

Great changes...only problem I have with it is if I find a player that's purposely timing out, and I leave to save time...I'm the one that gets the penalty...
9/80
epayne WMD - Hero English
Monday 22/11/2010, 14:39

Awesome, I like the temp Ban from Kate if you leave too many games
10/80
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 22/11/2010, 15:01

No, we are of course banning the one who gived up, sorry if it wasn't clear.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals