Lead Dancer

Lead Dancer
Friday 07/01/2011, 15:49
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
84 messages
Lead Dancer
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 07/01/2011, 15:49

After having toured all over the world with her show, Bella Ld is delighted to be back home in Clint City. And what with her adoring fans and her little financial arrangements with Ottavia, she’s not planning on leaving Borgia’s Palace any time soon!
Bella Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before February 06.
« Previous123456789Next »

51/84
xNipple - Novice English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 03:30

If anyone hasnt noticed, next week ahs major GHEIST Roots and Uppers banned.
is this so people doing the elo mission can do it easier? if so, thats unfair UR.
52/84
Xenigma - Titan English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 04:17

Does the final mission not expire if you have it unlocked? This announcement suggests it doesn't, but the final mission definitely has an expiration date on it just like the rest.
53/84
wats_happenin - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 04:35

@theunholyorc.......no Roots/ ghiest are always gettin alot of bans. Dorian is usually getting banend as well
And who cares, Piranas deal with Montana quite well, ass them with the Unbanned Ghiest cards and Montana wont stand a chance
54/84
krokmithaine - Titan - La famille de Don Vincenzoo English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 11:32

@Xenigma missions expire when time is up even if it's already unlock. The only thing you can do is keep your progresses for next time the card is available. At least it is hat happened to me for the dudley missions
55/84
ChefMike1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 13:50

Xenigma (& krokmithaine), missions that are unlocked are not lost . the announcement is pretty clear - "To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before February 06." unlock the mission in time , complete it at your leisure .
i don't have any Nightmare , but i could still take on the Candy Jack mission now if i wanted , the first requirement for Dudley Ld . even though he has been unavailable for a while now .

it may be worth pointing out that the "stage door" mission , place in the top third of a tournament , does NOT require you to use ANY Montana . i completed the mission during the last DT with a banger/pirana deck . should this really be the case ?
56/84
Enron Hubbard - Legend English
Monday 10/01/2011, 03:36

Can something be done about all of the quitters? I've seriously had like 25 matches where I've set up an immanent knockout with Rosa only to have people withdraw or simply not play on their turn. I don't mind the mission, just having to complete it 3X due to quitters is becoming a bit tedious.
57/84
GWNGeneralZod - Titan - Great White North English
Monday 10/01/2011, 04:49

Is anyone having any problems with the last mission for Kreenk?
I know it's ust before his time limit expires, but the last mission isn't unlocking for me. I've been trying for it since this afternoon.
58/84
CaptainRmoney - Titan English
Monday 10/01/2011, 21:08

Heres something i noticed, the first LD card dudley had 5 somewhat difficult missions, Kreenk had a couple more missions but they were a bit easier. Now Bella has a lot of missions but all are quite easy. If this pattern continues then when bonnie comes out, i suspect that she will have a real handful of missions that are all rather easy to beat (or im complety wrong and they give few but hard missions to her)
59/84
HonorGuard - Titan English
Tuesday 11/01/2011, 02:46

@CaptainRmoney: That's because Dudley was somewhat good, Kreenk was average/slightly bad, and Bella is really bad
If the trend continues, then Bonnie Ld should have INSANELY HARD missions, since she is actually quite a good card
On the other hand, Scott Ld should be a breeze
60/84
MaddAddams - Titan - Elephant Riders English
Tuesday 11/01/2011, 03:56

@CaptainRmoney: I disagree. You didn't have to win games for most of the Dudley Ld missions, just rounds. Winning 100 rounds in Survivor might be more time-consuming than 20 fights, but I can't consider it harder.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals