Shock reinforcements

Shock reinforcements
Friday 14/01/2011, 11:22
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
45 messages
Shock reinforcements
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 14/01/2011, 11:22

The war between the soldiers of the future and the gangs of Clint City rages on! The beautiful and fearsome Vortex princess Shaakarti leads her troops, while her vile negotiator Izsobahd attempts to forge secret alliances. But they're going to have to be prepared for fierce opposition from the Sentinel who've just recruited Kamakura, and from the Rescue who now include Ash and his killer hand among their numbers...
Get these characters in the shop’s packs.
« Previous12345Next »

11/45
ibtd - Imperator - Die Frettchen English
Friday 14/01/2011, 18:57

What's with all the dual rare releases lately ?
Today it's Kamakura and Shaakarti, two weeks ago it was Qubik and Numar and two weeks before that it was Belgosi and Selina.

Also, I'm not too worried about the Heal ability just yet. So far it's only a Heal 1 max 8. If it gets to something ridiculous like Heal 4 max 10 or so, then yeah...
12/45
aZanyPenguin - Veteran - Limit Break English
Friday 14/01/2011, 19:10

I was hoping for All Stars also...
13/45
kwecky_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Friday 14/01/2011, 19:12

SebLiz@ Who is saying that the artworks will come at the same week?
I think they is saving the artworks so they dont get empety of ideas
14/45
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 14/01/2011, 19:28

On the bright side,at least Roots players can get their precious "Noodile Cr" back for ELO

Izsobahd-first of all,love the name.It hilarious.Now as for the ability,i cant really say until i know what it fully does,but it seems to have a bunch of SOA players pissed off.Maybe we'll see Roots decks not so consistently in ELO now.Good card.
Shaakarti-Decent card.Reminds me of Kerry and Edd,but the obvious shortcoming is the courage.
Ash-decent stats for a 3 star(especially in the Rescue)and might have just killed any momentum Scott Ld would have had coming in as a card in april,no matter what ability he has.Also strengthens the rescues overall power,meaning there's going to be one less 6 power in Rescue decks.I cant say much about his ability,since i know nothing about it.
Kamakura-aka the big japanese guy leaked along with Qubik about a month ago,aka lenny ld(i honestly dont know where the idea he was "lenny" came from,he doesnt even look like a "lenny" *facepalm*).Decent damage,kinda low power,but the ability makes up for it with confidence +2 power.He's like a weaker Jiro,but with more damage as an 8/6.Unfortunately,i do not see him taking coby's spot in mono or bi-clan play.But he's a hell of a far cry better than his predecessors in Zhang and Malia,and how he's a complete polar opposite to Aniki is nice too.
15/45
Lupo WMD - Senior ελληνικά
Friday 14/01/2011, 20:12

Another newblood failure.... i really must stop spending credits on those... elite pack and new blood and i took 2 belgozi the rescues are good..
16/45
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 14/01/2011, 20:20

@wakka:
I think heal is like poison but instead of make your opp lose their health, you will gain heath each round after you win with Ash
but this is just my assumption though

first problem I would like to address is, please UR, don't release another Vortex rare!
now they have 8, that's overload for new clan
Vortex has more rares (8 rares) than their uncommon (6 uncommon) and common (7 common)!
that's pretty abnormal for me

second, please back to the old time, 2 common, 1 uncommon and 1 rare release
2 rares each time is too much (now this is the third time in a row), it would elevate the rare price

as for cards:
Shaakarti:
I think this card is pretty good, not really what I called awesome, but pretty solid
the only five stars that is not affected by SOA (bonus or ability) and SOB (bonus)
her SOB help her to guard against Piranas or Nightmare

Izhsobahd:
now, this card is SOA killer
a card with pillz manipulation, win or lose
-3 pillz is a lot especially with minimum 1!
the only downside is 3 damage, but he has solid 8 power that it doesn't really matter
this card is designed against big SOA card (jackie, GHEIST, etc)

Kamakura:
this card has good potential
but really, I don't like card like Anibal

now this is new
heal ability looks ok
but for me, it is worse than poison
you cannot do 2 hit KO with heal
what you can get from heal ability is safety net fail

Ash:
I think this card is ok
the main strength that Ash has 7 power that not many Rescue have
17/45
CB-SirElric - Guru - Clintz Bank English
Saturday 15/01/2011, 00:09

At the rate of rare cards being released, Vortex will be one of the most expensive cards in the game. But hey, they got another Stop: Ability, Vortex is becoming a GHEIST/Roots killer.

@anyone who says the release is broken: Go make your own card, program its abilities in the database and balance it after a hell lot of testing and debugging until you got it right, then say those cards are broken.
18/45
HD-Madison - Novice - Heaven's Drift English
Saturday 15/01/2011, 02:11

These cards are ok but idk that much
19/45
0 Braxter - Titan English
Saturday 15/01/2011, 03:05

Lol anyone who says these cards are broken aren't too bright.. this is one of the best releases i've ever seen.. they came out with two great Vortex cards.. a nice Rescue card with a cool new ability.. and a much needed stable 4* which can inflict 6 damage for Sentinels
20/45
Tikikala - Veteran English
Saturday 15/01/2011, 05:41

So does heal override poisons or no?
There has been a lot of confusion on Ash's page.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals