Shock reinforcements

Shock reinforcements
Friday 14/01/2011, 11:22
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
45 messages
Shock reinforcements
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 14/01/2011, 11:22

The war between the soldiers of the future and the gangs of Clint City rages on! The beautiful and fearsome Vortex princess Shaakarti leads her troops, while her vile negotiator Izsobahd attempts to forge secret alliances. But they're going to have to be prepared for fierce opposition from the Sentinel who've just recruited Kamakura, and from the Rescue who now include Ash and his killer hand among their numbers...
Get these characters in the shop’s packs.
« Previous12345Next »

21/45
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 15/01/2011, 08:29

Like the new heal ability, but think it doesn't suit Ash. Sure Rescue are kinda the good guys, but he's a weapon toting guy with a killer zombie hand. What part of that says heal?

Should've saved the heal ability for a new paramedic or doctor or something. Maybe a new nurse other than Alice. Or even the new Rescue LD. Ash would have been more suited to +damage or even poison instead.

Still, pretty good release all round.
22/45
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 15/01/2011, 10:40

Quick! Someone screenshot a match!
23/45
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Saturday 15/01/2011, 14:18

Ash is cool
@ lvl 3 he looks like he's gonna chop off his own hand

REALLY like him!!
24/45
Six Nations - Guru - Open Casket English
Saturday 15/01/2011, 15:06

?
25/45
SavetheKinna - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 15/01/2011, 23:30

Wow. I want to commend UR on it's stable of artists. John, Quirk, Phalloid, Fudge, Madchewi and the new one...Van. You all keep creating better and better characters. I think a raise is in order. Oh and an extra large piece of raisin pie.
26/45
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 16/01/2011, 00:40

Seriously worst clan to bring the heal into they have so many dr's and + life carsd he becomes usless now if he were a freak that would be different

Very different
27/45
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Sunday 16/01/2011, 09:03

The 2 Vortex cards are great additions, 2 very strong cards which shine against the Vortex biggest weakness...SOA

Ash is pred cool, i dont think he replaces Anita, cause she gets + 3 life all the time, whereas he only gets it sometimes....but his Heal is a safety net against those 2HKO's
Kamakura was a bit of a dissapointment imo...Sentinel needed a new 4* for half decks, but one that can stand up to SOA as well as regular cards really well. I wud rather it was a 7/5 with the same ability...it would make it that much stronger

Problem with Sentinel, is that i dont think the mods want another 9 powered card that can KO with Copper....alot of ppl complained about Katja's dmg wen she came out, but anotha 9 powered 4 dmg card wud make facin the sentinels truly a pain.
So im guesin thats the reason Kamakura is a meh release...im not sureif id use him over Miranda..confidence is a real bummer
28/45
Boredy_FIM - Guru - Bronies English
Sunday 16/01/2011, 14:24

@Fanta Pants It is their life gaining ability that the Rescue are known for. You know, like pill gaining for Piranhas.
29/45
Darkmage678 - Colossus - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 16/01/2011, 14:28

Ash : Evil Dead anyone? Obviously a rip off of the Campbell character from the film series.

Shaakarti: An amazing strong female character. More please

Kamakura: Sumo wrestler? For the sentienel? Come on he should belong with the All Stars!

IZSOHBAD! Not my fav character. UGLY.
30/45
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 18/01/2011, 16:40

Also, for those that dont know,another UR milestone has been achieved with these new cards entering the ranks,as UrbanRivals has suffered it's first casualty,with Ambrose Cr being killed off,as described in Ash's profile.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals