Monsters and Marvels

Monsters and Marvels
Friday 11/02/2011, 11:26
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Monsters and Marvels
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 11/02/2011, 11:26

As we all know, appearances can be deceiving. At first glance, one might well be won over by the beautiful Ivana or Maurice's tasty platters. Edwin the gardener would immediately instill one with fear and the most natural reaction to the Vortex's insect-man, Kronnen, would be to make a run for it. But the fact remains that, in their own special way, all these characters are just as dangerous as each other…
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234Next »

21/33
Q23 - Guru English
Friday 11/02/2011, 21:02

Maruice and Kronnen is the best cards from the release i think.
22/33
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Saturday 12/02/2011, 02:48

Can anyone translate Ivana's ability plz
23/33
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Saturday 12/02/2011, 03:23

Thinking about it a bit more, Ivana, isn't that bad. I was disappointed at her at first because she wasn't as wowing as Janice or Karen and probably not as good as Brittany either but then she is head and shoulders better than Ella or Feelyn.

For "mono" pussy cats she is probably better splashing Redra most weeks in elo, though probably not right now while there are quite a bit of Piranhas.
24/33
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Sunday 13/02/2011, 17:21

Well UR has become a sellers market, it has lost all semblance to any normal free market economy, with guilds manipulating card prices, trough mass buy outs or vote-outs. Add this the fact that the random selection of cards is no longer completely random as far as I can tell: It used to be that new cards had equal chance to be in a NB pack then cards from the previous NB release still in NB, for the last year, the chances of getting the NEW cards you want is significantly smaller than the chance to get one from the last month. I know this is meant to stimulate the buying of credits, but it just feels unfair to me, as rich players will just become richer and poor players will stay on the same level.

So new cards will always be insanely priced until 2 to 4 weeks later when they actually get supplied in packages according to rarity instead of how new they are.

and I vow that one release I bought 20 NB packs to get a Tsubame and didnt get one, two weeks later I bought 5 packs and got 3 tsubame's, random ....
25/33
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/02/2011, 13:48

It is all down to random luck. When you brought the 20 packs you were really unluck but when you brought the 5 pack you were really lucky.
26/33
NeroWalker - Titan English
Tuesday 22/02/2011, 18:09

Predictions for Friday??
I say La Junta, Skeelz, Fang Pi Clang, and Jungo
27/33
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 24/02/2011, 13:34

New cards tommorrow! Predictions are Bangers (non-Ld), La Junta, Fang Pi Clang, and Jungo.
28/33
kwecky_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Thursday 24/02/2011, 21:50

Yeah, I agree with Fang Pi Clang, La Junta, and Jungo
But I still do not think their done with Vortex, so the last one is Vortex
29/33
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Friday 25/02/2011, 03:15

I like em, best in a while
30/33
ibtd - Imperator - Die Frettchen English
Friday 25/02/2011, 04:50

The wording on Ivanas ability in English is still a mix of English and French -.-

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals