Crossed Destinies

Crossed Destinies
Friday 25/02/2011, 11:15
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
34 messages
Crossed Destinies
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 25/02/2011, 11:15

Fate sometimes takes strange turns in Clint City.
Long before his tentacles grew, Otto used to love eating Karmov’s cotton candy and while visiting the zoo he would linger for hours in front of the walrus enclosure, never guessing that one day Eggman would become the zoo's new keeper!
With regards to Zhu Tang, the Fang Pi with the cursed sword… no, Otto has never run into him and that’s probably just as well!
« Previous1234Next »

11/34
kwecky_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Friday 25/02/2011, 13:48

Finally, I have waited for a card like Otto. But he IS Skeelz, right?
I dont know the stats for the other yet, so I wont say anything about them
12/34
dr no - Hero English
Friday 25/02/2011, 14:17

Weak release
13/34
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 25/02/2011, 14:24

Zhu Tang is nice, others... meh.
14/34
YoUMakemesick - Senior English
Friday 25/02/2011, 14:42

Zhu Tang and Eggman are the only ones worth using IMO
15/34
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Friday 25/02/2011, 15:15

I am the Eggman I am not a Beatle.lol
16/34
HarionVincent - Guru English
Friday 25/02/2011, 15:19

Zhu Tang will appreciate. the rest will drop in price after initial hype.
17/34
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Friday 25/02/2011, 15:22

Zhu Tang Don,t think URs have put a foot wrong with this card.From the artwork to the stats to the Bio.I love this Clan,but have felt it lacked a little something.This card will sure to see me back with them in the DTs.Thank you very much for a well thought out card.
18/34
xNipple - Novice English
Friday 25/02/2011, 16:20

Otto is Skeelz, not Sakrohm. He sucks.
Zhu Tang is awesome. Looks a little like Chan on 1*.
Eggman is just super OP. He's not a beetle, and doesnt have a massive moustache
Karmov is...meh.
Pretty balanced release imo.
19/34
Rain-Teller - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Friday 25/02/2011, 16:43

I'm not very proud to admit that, imo, it's the worst release I've yet seen.
Typically, each release has 1 to 2 useless or mediocre card, 1-2 OK cards and 1-2 cards that will be played often or even always (unless ELO-banned ). But this time, I can hardly see any cards above OK.

Otto is discusable but 7 power in Skeelz is usually not enough. Ability is shaky and can be worked around.
Karmov is something that I believe has been created because no one had better idea for new Freaks card. It's basically Piotr, just that he adds life instead of taking it away. Very unpleasing design.
Zhu Tang can work well in half deck if the bonus triggers, otherwise it is rather worthless. In mono deck I cannot really see it considering how much FPC has always been of a 2HKO clan (and I doubt if 14 life in ELO changes that).
Eggman is just as unrealistic as all cards with Heal ability lately. 4* with 7 power for Jungo? Seriously? Nahema is what I would choose over him at any point (and I would be super surprised if other players don't follow the same logic pattern). He is so situational and his ability is so much like reversed Poison that in this clan I cannot see it working. I take it that the strat should be: win with Eggman first, then lose (or simply take the risk) and you will get +2 life back in a nice fashion. Great, but I don't see how this can work better than 7 power Pegh or 8 power Niva.

I really hope I'm wrong in my evaluation
20/34
Hybrid069 - Hero - The Hybrids English
Friday 25/02/2011, 16:45

Eggman is going to be the "New Sylth"

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals