Glitches - March 2nd, 2011
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:17
LOA Daigon - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
76 messages
Glitches - March 2nd, 2011
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of AmericaEnglish - Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:17

Greetings.

The moderators currently online have seen dozens of reports come in in the past hour. There is definitely something odd going on right now, yes. The admin staff is looking into it. I expect that it will resolve itself in a little while, but in the meantime, here are two quick fixes that I hope will help:

1) Go to adobe.com, and make sure you have the latest version of Flash Player installed.

2) Clear out your internet cache. (How to do so depends on your browser.)

Log out, then log back in. That fixes most tech issues. If that doesn't help, and you've LOST something as a result, you need to contact Customer Support, via the green ? tab in the upper right. (If you haven't lost anything, and it's simply an annoyance, please be patient, and let the admins work their magic. ;-] )

Also - Keep an eye on here the Staff Announcements. The admins will post when the glitches have been fixed, or provide an update with further instructions.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!!
Daigon
« Previous12345678Next »

2/76
Valhalas - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:33

Well at least it's no only me, it was kinda funny when instead of going down, when I bought a card Clintz went up by ~1.5k, then it gone down to normal, and now it's not registering the last sale I made... All functions, involving changing your deck doesn't seem to work, or if does revert to previous preset after a battle and also it fails to register any XP you get.

Hope this gets fixed soon.
3/76
ht86 - Hero - Heaven's Drift Deutsch
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:36

Yeah, and when I go into a room(Type 1), I then somehow enter another room(Lost Warehouse). Very weird. Glad I'm not the only one, too. One of my chars is also not registering his experience and another character "is not in my collection."
4/76
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of America English
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:42

Greetings.

It's going to look very funny, but it's been identified, and is being fixed as we speak.

A fix was made at about 11am ET, but it didn't catch new problems still popping up. So - half of you may have had your problems fixed already, and the rest of you have new problems. The admins are aware, and are on it. ;-]

For all the issues regarding card-inventory, a 'missing' card is indeed in your collection. If you're not certain, compare your list of Doubles versus your list of Undeveloped, in your Collection Pro screen. There's a toggle flag that needs to be fixed, but a "missing" undeveloped double card that will not show up in your doubles IS showing up in your Undeveloped.

Long story short - We know it's frustrating when the computer tells you you can't change your deck for x, y & z reason. They're working on it. The good news is, the website's gotten a bit of a face-lift, too, with a couple new links, tools and options, like the Collection Pro updates, that will ultimately bring you great tiding of comfort and joy, and possible figgy pudding. (Figgy pudding not included.)

Thanks for your patience. ;-]
LOA Daigon
5/76
ChefMike1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:53

I figured it might have been something to do with flash compatibility , firefox got an update today when i turned my laptop on .
i had the issue with cards not registering as levelling up , but adding a trivial amount of xp from my collection , not enough to level up , seemed to fix it (i hope - at least they're displayed correctly now , at least)
6/76
Mystic Ranger - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:58

Great for the quick job and taking action so fast.
I didnt understand one part,how do we check if any card is missing?I suppose if any is missing at all it will come back when this is completely fixed.
7/76
UneedToBleed - Veteran English
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:59

Hi,

Im having this error message: sorry an error occured while the xp was being added to your character.
Its weird, i upgraded a few cards today and 2 of those cards are now back to lvl1???
Another problem im experiencing is tht i believe my acount doesent keep track of my wins or looses.
Are these some of the problems listed above or am i do only 1 having this?

Thx
8/76
Mystic Ranger - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:59

And also is it safe to buy now?
9/76
UneedToBleed - Veteran English
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 18:21

I am still having problems... Going to do some other things in the meantime, could any1 write a message in here when its fixed so i know when i can play again?

Thx in advance
10/76
iateyourgranny - Senior English
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 18:34

I've just lost 2 credits and a few clintz.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals