Glitches - March 2nd, 2011
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:17
LOA Daigon - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
76 messages
Glitches - March 2nd, 2011
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of AmericaEnglish - Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:17

Greetings.

The moderators currently online have seen dozens of reports come in in the past hour. There is definitely something odd going on right now, yes. The admin staff is looking into it. I expect that it will resolve itself in a little while, but in the meantime, here are two quick fixes that I hope will help:

1) Go to adobe.com, and make sure you have the latest version of Flash Player installed.

2) Clear out your internet cache. (How to do so depends on your browser.)

Log out, then log back in. That fixes most tech issues. If that doesn't help, and you've LOST something as a result, you need to contact Customer Support, via the green ? tab in the upper right. (If you haven't lost anything, and it's simply an annoyance, please be patient, and let the admins work their magic. ;-] )

Also - Keep an eye on here the Staff Announcements. The admins will post when the glitches have been fixed, or provide an update with further instructions.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!!
Daigon
« Previous12345678Next »

61/76
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 06/05/2011, 11:05

@genghistron. if you haven't noticed, the time interval between your fight is too wide. If you don't play for some time, your count gets reset. Read the rules:

"In the middle of a series, you can suspend play for a maximum of 30 minutes in a row. After 30 minutes, you'll automatically receive your Jackpot and will be reset to a new Survivor. 'Playing' means finishing your battles, not just staying in the room."
62/76
GTron_DvF - Imperator English
Friday 06/05/2011, 12:40

Ohh I had no idea there was a time limit. Thanks.
63/76
Vader_Hater - Titan - B.A.Y English
Friday 06/05/2011, 18:01

Collection pro broke only white screen when i try and seperate my cards by clan to form a deck seems like their is a lot of problems with this new collection pro update i dont even know what its does other than make collection pro not useable
64/76
LOLA_MOB - Titan English
Sunday 08/05/2011, 19:07

I keep loosing over 1200 clitz..it has been days and i get clintz and then they just disappear..what's up with that? can you fix it?
65/76
American Dude - Legend English
Thursday 12/05/2011, 20:24

My problem is the same as vader hater
66/76
Shadow 4D - Titan - The Fourth Dimension English
Saturday 14/05/2011, 15:45

@Martian. I've had the same problem I saved up about 103,000 clintzs. Went to buy a Jackie Cr. It then said this card is no longer for sale so I brought Alec Cr for around 98,000. My remaining clintz disappeared and ever since my clintz keep fluctuating between a couple of hundred to a couple of thousand! So I lost around 5,000 clintz. Does anyone know why that is?
67/76
Alcaeus - Titan English
Sunday 15/05/2011, 07:33

My Collection Pro doesn't work either. Same problem, I get a grey or white screen when I try to click anything. Really bums me out, I liked using it.
68/76
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Sunday 15/05/2011, 10:33

Im having both of the problems mentioned above. though i think the clintz one has sorted itslef out now....
69/76
0 Anderson - Titan English
Sunday 15/05/2011, 22:33

My 'My Collection pro' doesnt work either. it just is grey when I click another tab
70/76
The Maver1ck - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 16/05/2011, 10:23

Having same problem with "My Collection Pro"

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals