Well-Earned Retirement

Well-Earned Retirement
Monday 14/03/2011, 11:43
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
106 messages
Well-Earned Retirement
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 14/03/2011, 11:43

Caelus has been head of the Skeelz Academy for so long now, he'd more or less become part of the furniture. So when he announced his retirement, it came as a huge shock to both his students and colleagues. But they'll be even more surprised when they hear he's decided to devote himself to his secret passion of darts, playing alongside Robb, the undisputed master of the discipline. And in return, the old teacher will initiate Robb in the strange arts of reading and writing... So, it looks like our two old hands have a good few hours of learning ahead of them!!
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

21/106
T_G_ Killer - Guru - gladiators English
Monday 14/03/2011, 14:38

i had neither in now i want those 2 and tan man it'll cost me a fortune!
22/106
F L I P - Senior - TrAitorzZz English
Monday 14/03/2011, 14:40

Liam is the new headmaster
23/106
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 14/03/2011, 14:44

The first protection card to go CR,that's caelus.I kinda had a little feeling it'd be him,even though im a little disappointed you guys didn't take out graks.Oh well,maybe next time.As for robb,very surprising that he went CR,even moreso that he's illiterate,but with him out of the picture,i guess Randy or Karen is going to be the best 3 star in the All Stars from here on out for new players.

And now we wait for the new Leader of the Skeelz to arrive,and for the highly anticipated rumors of CR speculation regarding the Vortex.
24/106
XiXaX - Imperator - {The Aussie Brotherhood} English
Monday 14/03/2011, 15:00

The Headmaster? I'm expecting next New Skeelz to be new headmaster... Either that or Deebler xD
25/106
PinkiePieFTW - Senior - D-Versified English
Monday 14/03/2011, 15:03

Lol i almost sold caelus yesterday... dodged a bullet there!
26/106
UR_Chaos - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Monday 14/03/2011, 16:24

I had a good feeling about Robb.... he had been in and out of staff bans for a while. He becomes unbanned next week (COINCIDENTALLY) unless he gets player banned, or permabanned.
27/106
sixsidedman - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Monday 14/03/2011, 16:36

28/106
-ROT-GUARDIAN - Legend - Ravages of Time English
Monday 14/03/2011, 16:37

22 of the best cards gone, man this is really starting to suck.

Why not get rid of all the crappy cards that are filling up our decks, you know the small insignificant cards that are only good for cr speculation?

There are too many redundant poor cards on this game.... it needs a massive overhaul, I dont play as much anymore becausse of the amount of useless cards that clutter up my decks ...!!!!

PLease address this ur...
29/106
The Flash - Master - Villain Destruction English
Monday 14/03/2011, 16:53

Damn! I collect both clans but I didn't get those two!
30/106
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Monday 14/03/2011, 16:55

Caelus was the first Cr of Skeelz.

I'm giving a big guess. You realized that the number of people who knows "Caelus being a sure Cr" is increasing to a point that you cannot delay his "ascension as Cr" because if you do. He'll be like Jackie Cr and of course, Grakksmxxt(whose future I don't know). Bottomline
he made an [early] well earned retirement.

quite a De Ja Vu of Lamar Cr.

and for Robb.this explains his consecutive ELO bans..

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals